• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(Resolved) Setup Failed" error with Netflix

TShannon

I'm getting the "Provider Setup Failed" error message trying to access Netflix. I tried doing "sign out on all devices" on Netflix, still got it. Updated to 1.3.8.1, that at least got me a login screen, but when I put in my username and password, I got the error again. Attaching a log file.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.8.1.astlog
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
Well, it's working again! The power went out here for about an hour due to a storm, and when it came back, I went to download some stuff from HBOmax, but it opened to the Netflix tab and got in just fine!

So, if the RedFox folks did anything, thanks! If not... well, still, thanks for making this software! :thankyou:

Back