• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My License Key

I purchased a lifetime license some years ago but have since rebuilt my PC and do not have access to my license key.
In the meantime, I have reinstalled AnyDVD HD on a trial that has now expired. I was deleting the installation when I was asked Did I want to delete my registration details? I answered no thinking that my original registration may be present somewhere in the depths of my PC. However I'm not sure that this may relate to the trial or not.
My question is, how do I recover my original registration details?
Was the registration details that it was asking to delete those of the original registration or the new 3 week trial?
Where do I go from here?
I tried using the web interface to recover my original registration details three weeks ago but I failed to get a response.

https://www.redfox.bz/support.html If its an AnyDVDHD key and you bought it from Slysoft, you will have to buy another key from Redfox. Slysoft went out of Business in 2016. It would have been prudent to mention the product key you are trying to recover. We sell many products here. If you bought it before February 2016, you will not get the old key to work for new discs. You will not be able to use a Redfox version of the software.

Choose lost key in the dropdown box and name of product

Last edited:
I did mention in the OP that it was for AnyDVDHD.
I don't know whether I bought it from RedFox or Slysoft. It was a while ago. If the latter what happened to the lifetime licenses? I'm pretty sure I bought a license from the webpage with your Fox logo. That's all I can remember. Only looking at this now as I have a NAS that I have started to use Plex on.
Thanks.

I did mention in the OP that it was for AnyDVDHD.
I don't know whether I bought it from RedFox or Slysoft. It was a while ago. If the latter what happened to the lifetime licenses? I'm pretty sure I bought a license from the webpage with your Fox logo. That's all I can remember. Only looking at this now as I have a NAS that I have started to use Plex on.
Thanks.
Do as I asked and use the link, you will get a response if you bought it from Redfox. If you bought it from Slysoft, you would have to ask them, they are out of business, Lifetime only pertains to the lifetime of the company and the software, Slysoft died on Feb 16, 2016, so it's life ended. Use google there is plenty of information there to corroborate my facts.

Last edited:
Lets make this as easy as possible, this is where you get your lost license keyeasy.jpg

Back