• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Turning Red

tommyohoho

hello, while using clonedvd2 this title will read up to 64% and error out. I know it's a newer title and might have different copy protection. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.1_Info_G_TURNING_RED.ziplog
    171.7 KB · Views: 2
Until someone examines the log, the only thing I can offer is my copy of Turning Red DVD processed fine with AnD just extracting the files and processed by DVDShrink. In the meantime, what region is the Turning Red you're trying to process? Mine was R1. If I had to offer a preliminary guess, it's a problem with either that particular disc, even though it may be new (New discs can leave the factory not fully readable.), or your drive.

hello, while using clonedvd2 this title will read up to 64% and error out. I know it's a newer title and might have different copy protection. Any help would be appreciated.
The CloneDVD error message or a (zipped) CloneDVD logfile would be helpful.
On first view I don't see any fancy copy protection.

Actually, disregard what I said about there just being CSS. That may be wrong. I am thinking now it may have had structural protection on it, too. I can't remember at the moment. I also can't find where I filed away my DVD at moment. I'll look some more and see.

Back