• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1300 64b, AP-Paramount, Series shows as 1 DL available

RickDR

On AP-P I brought up a series. The series shows 18 episodes with a bonus trailer. The greenbar shows only 1 episode and it is the trailer.

On AP-P I brought up a series. The series shows 18 episodes with a bonus trailer. The greenbar shows only 1 episode and it is the trailer.
APV is a little finicky.
First confirm you have access to that series (some seasons are not included at times) using a different source.
If you do have access, try refreshing the AS page. Click in the title page somewhere and press F5. Hopefully that will work.

I’ve had issues where I would load a title page and APV prompted me to login. I almost did, but decided to refresh (F5) the page first. Lo and behold, I was logged in and the Downloables button appeared.

I second the suggestion to refresh. Yesterday, I loaded up a series on APV with 22 episodes and the Downloadables showed only 12 episodes available. I refreshed the "page" and bingo - 22 episodes.

APV is a little finicky.
First confirm you have access to that series (some seasons are not included at times) using a different source.
If you do have access, try refreshing the AS page. Click in the title page somewhere and press F5. Hopefully that will work.

I’ve had issues where I would load a title page and APV prompted me to login. I almost did, but decided to refresh (F5) the page first. Lo and behold, I was logged in and the Downloables button appeared.

On a standard browser I can play all the episodes.

I have found the best solution for that was usually logout of AP in AS, then log back in, sometimes it's login state seems a bit off.

Back