• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about the download queue

Yraen

I'm just curious about the maximum number of concurrent downloads. Is the quantity this is set for based on a per provider or a total of all providers? For instance, would a quantity of 2 limit me to 2 per provider or only 2 at a time overall?

I'm still using my trial and testing things, but I don't have enough tokens at this time to test this. Any insight into how this functions would be appreciated.

I do believe there is just 1 active download per provider that will happen simultaneously. The rest fall into the queue.

yep, one per provider and I believe maximum are three...so in parallel you are able to download e.g. netflix 1 + amazon 1 + disney+ 1

yep, one per provider and I believe maximum are three...so in parallel you are able to download e.g. netflix 1 + amazon 1 + disney+ 1

I have AS+ and it ranges from 1-5 for me so the maximum value is probably based on the number of available providers to allow 1 download from each provider at the same time. The limit was added because some people with slow internet were having problems downloading without getting errors because they were overloading their ISP connection.

Thank you all. That's what I thought it was, but it is good to be sure. Time to spend some money.

I'm just curious about the maximum number of concurrent downloads. Is the quantity this is set for based on a per provider or a total of all providers? For instance, would a quantity of 2 limit me to 2 per provider or only 2 at a time overall?
Simultaneous Downloads; There's more there if you are new to AS...

Nope. You can download one per provider. So right now a max of 5. It is selectable in settings.

Nope. You can download one per provider. So right now a max of 5. It is selectable in settings.

I'm guessing he does not have Plus so only has the 3 as a max selection for the non-Plus version. ;-)

I'm guessing he does not have Plus so only has the 3 as a max selection for the non-Plus version. ;-)
Possible, but since he asked about the download queue and the download queue is only available on AS+ I assumed he was asking about the + version.

Possible, but since he asked about the download queue and the download queue is only available on AS+ I assumed he was asking about the + version.

I'm sure you are correct. You replied to florian78 which mentioned a limit of 3 and the original 3 providers as an example, so the 3 original providers thing stuck in my head since Plus (currently) has 2 additional providers that he didn't list. Since I only have Plus, I thought maybe that slider could also available in the non-Plus version even without the actual queue. Some people may only want one download active (really slow internet?) and "queue" up an item for each of the other 2 providers? ;-) But looking at the tab with the setting, it is labeled "Download queue" so probably only enabled in Plus. :)

it is one per provider. if you have only one provider activated...the maximum is 1. If you have two provider activated the maxium is 2...if you have 5 provider activated...your maximum is 5.
upload_2022-1-25_19-52-46.png

upload_2022-1-25_19-52-24.png

upload_2022-1-25_19-53-33.png

upload_2022-1-25_19-53-13.png
and no, the slider cannot be set to 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 if there is only one provider selected...

Back