• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD is plan continue update or rip?

Sebastian

Hello all. After how ripped good alcohol 52/120 and daemon tools (but that second didn't can make good image to much) and that both programs are infected actually by authors (some malwares with cryptominers). I want ask is plan update clonecd about new versions or totally rip? And possible put dpm/rpms to save/burn? And add possible clone twin sectors? And possible save image in mdx too? Few futures but are still needings. CloneCD was seriously perfect software to clone 1:1 but are protection on DPM są i was give and suggest for virtual clone drive give emulation rmps and general protection emulation cd/dvd/blu-ray for don't use any alcohol or daemon tools. I believe your products are clean and i wonder buy CloneCD, but i need have sure will be seriously update that soft. About new profiles protections and virtual clone drive did can working with images from clonecd perfectly together. Please look on my suggestion.
Best Regards

Sounds very confusing... What do you want? Please try to be more specific.

I ask if will be updating continue clonecd, bc i wonder over buying that soft. After how Alcohol or Daemon tools gone and are infected. Haven't good soft to making images or back ups discs cd/dvd/blu-ray. And i gave suggest to DPM read and write RMPS and to clone twin sectors (tages). Then virtual clone drive should have added support emulation protections in virtual drives and emulation RMPS when copy have written RMPS. I don't know how name that precision. And i gave suggest add mdx images can create. It is better MDS/MDF in one file (discsoft patented). Any confusion in that. And i hope clonecd will be still best software. I tried earlier trial and made better copies than alcohol to some protection discs. So please look positive on my suggestions.

Best Regards

CloneCD is the wrong product. GameJackal had all you are asking for, but was discontinued with SlySoft's downfall.

Ok, but i see longer time and CloneCD stay with updates. I thought when Redfox took under their wings, will be updated and putted new function. Still it is very good soft mean clonecd and to discontinued? And without basic functions? Is much things what use DPM in protection. Clone is to cloning. So RMPS with DPM was need function and emulation RMPS then to turn for works copies. MDX is interesting new format images like mds/mdf but in one file saved that. Seriously any plan to continue and make good copy discs software which replace Alcohol/daemon tools? Me and much users would some alternative to can make backups discs. CloneCD how name clone - was for that mean making backups.

Ok, but i see longer time and CloneCD stay with updates. I thought when Redfox took under their wings, will be updated and putted new function. Still it is very good soft mean clonecd and to discontinued? And without basic functions? Is much things what use DPM in protection. Clone is to cloning. So RMPS with DPM was need function and emulation RMPS then to turn for works copies. MDX is interesting new format images like mds/mdf but in one file saved that. Seriously any plan to continue and make good copy discs software which replace Alcohol/daemon tools? Me and much users would some alternative to can make backups discs. CloneCD how name clone - was for that mean making backups.
You say it, emulation is needed. GameJackal did this perfectly. CloneCD doesn't. I don't think there is any market left for a new GameJackal after Alcohol & Daemon tools.

CloneCD had ignore Atip function when turn from copy cd dvd some disc. Why can't have too emulation RMPS for discs where was burned RMPS. It isn't typical from virtual drive but for copy work. In that sense. And i see i made small bug. I wanted tell CloneCD longer stay without update too. Sorry by my bug in words.

Just reading confuses me even more not sure if this is a movie DVD or Game DVD? No log file or what media they are using CloneCD on makes this even harder to fathom was is happening here.

Back