• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wine Support

blank

Can we please have some CloneDVD version for wine? With reduced functionality? :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I really enjoy CloneDVDmobil on linux.

IT'S HAPPENED FOR A LONG TIME FOR UPDATES FOR THIS SOFTWARE

Sorry I don' t understand.

CloneDVD dosen' t work under wine however CloneDVDmobile does.

You have to talk to Elby about it.

RedFox doesn't own or update CloneDVD, but Elby does.

Why would you want to update a program that works perfectly.?;)
WIne support, obviously. :Þ

Nothing the RedFox devs can do about it, CloneDVD2 is an Elaborate Bytes product, as I know that you know that I know that you know (*whew*), and the Elby devs IIRC have deemed the product as perfect only getting updates as changes in Windows make them necessary.

WIne support, obviously. :Þ

Nothing the RedFox devs can do about it, CloneDVD2 is an Elaborate Bytes product, as I know that you know that I know that you know (*whew*), and the Elby devs IIRC have deemed the product as perfect only getting updates as changes in Windows make them necessary.
You always catch me not reading the whole thread FurryGuy:(

OK - i have contacted elby via their webinterface.

OK - i have contacted elby via their webinterface.
Just don't expect it to happen any time soon, if at all. Elby considers CloneDVD2 to be a finished product, subject to various future Windows tweaks that could prevent the app from working.

They "are not working on anything like that."

All they would have to do is compile a version without the hardware read/write.

Perhapse in the future.

Just don't expect it to happen any time soon, if at all. Elby considers CloneDVD2 to be a finished product, subject to various future Windows tweaks that could prevent the app from working.
I have it installed and used from W7 to W10 without issues. I guess anything beyond Windows O/S based is out of luck for other Unix O/S.

Back