• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Corsair iCUE 3.x and missing dashboard information

DrinkLyeAndDie

Retired Moderator
I'm probably late to the party on this but in case others haven't run across this yet this might be useful information...

If you are running the last release of iCUE, v3.38.61, from March 15, 2021 or an earlier version then you going to have issues with all dashboard info minus the info directly from the watercooler. No motherboard sensor info, no RAM info, no HDD, no GPU, etc. Due to expired verification certificates everything broke. Corsair released an update for iCUE v4 but there's still no official update posted for people who can't run v4 due to older unsupported devices.

Check out this thread in the Corsair forums for discussion: Seriously? Expiring security certificates on iCUE 3.x? (AKA "curse of the missing dashboard info").

Check out this post (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/to...ashboard-info/?do=findComment&comment=1005636) from a Corsair employee with an updated version of iCUE v3 that has updated certificates. Apparently it hasn't yet been validated by QA to be released officially but it works and fixes the issue.

There is a new V4 of iCue that works splendidly with a certificate.
iCUE 4.19.191
Released 01/05/2022

See what the community is saying about this version in the forums

Software Enhancements
  • The ASUS Integration now has a lighting effect assigned by default
  • Duplicate devices on the Home Page will no longer have numbers in their naming
  • Graph scaling has been improved when adjusting the window size
  • The home screen now has additional tooltips on hover
  • Hover on the search bar will now display the correct text
  • Resolved an issue with Action – Launch Application improperly defaulting to the first app
  • Resolved an issue with the opacity slider for Scenes
  • Resolved an issue with Key Assignments when switching between 2 different keys
  • Macro Action – Action Repeat will no longer require users to input a higher value first

Actually, it's news to me that Corsair added support to iCUE v4 for [some] devices that they had killed off with the end of v3 development (ie H100i v2). Good to know that it's now supported.

upload_2022-1-8_21-44-22.png

Is mine, that commander core controls 6x LL-series fans and 4 LED strips, and i still need my double LS100 linked back up. Planned to do that when i got that 3000 series card lol, along with hooking up that AX1600i i have sitting in the box. I have that Darkcore pro se too with my laptop

Sensors.png
View attachment 62543

Is mine, that commander core controls 6x LL-series fans and 4 LED strips, and i still need my double LS100 linked back up. Planned to do that when i got that 3000 series card lol, along with hooking up that AX1600i i have sitting in the box. I have that Darkcore pro se too with my laptop
You left out your sensors.:unsure:

Last edited:
https://downloads.corsair.com/Files...MI3MbD8Pm29gIVCOuzCh2zfQq9EAEYASABEgI39vD_BwE
iCUE-product_thumb.jpg

CORSAIR iCUE v4.21.173

WINDOWS

4.21.173 | 03/02/2022

Back