• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Program Crashes when selecting DVD drive

Robert Havens

I have the latest versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVDmobile.

I have an external DVD drive and AnyDVD recognizes it. I start Clone and chose MP4, next, then select the DVD drive/video_ts, OK. The program aborts.

Can I get some help? Has anyone else experienced this?

CloneDVDMobile crashes not just when trying to read from a DVD directly, but also when trying to clone from a local directory which contains the DVD content ripped with AnyDVD to a local directory.

This failure is observed on Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19044.1415] on both my laptop and desktop computers and it failed on several different ripped image directories.

I suspect that anyone who tries this will also see the failure, but in the event that it doesn't fail for someone who's looking to fix it, I'll be glad to gather more details. Please advise.

Back