• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

1.2.6.x Disney+ problem

Nikko

Hello, I have been trying to download with Disney + on 1.2.6.0 and 1.2.6.1 with standard and plus, and no matter which system I get the error message "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment." When I try to watch something in the Disney + app it works, in US no VPN.

Hello, I have been trying to download with Disney + on 1.2.6.0 and 1.2.6.1 with standard and plus, and no matter which system I get the error message "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment." When I try to watch something in the Disney + app it works, in US no VPN.
Please post an AnyStream log.

The instructions on how to do that are at the top of this Forum. I'm also attaching an example of how to do that.

:)

Attachments

• How to create a logfile with AnyStream.jpg
    How to create a logfile with AnyStream.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 24
Just FYI it's happening to me on 1.2.5.0. But if I click the title again I can download it and it seems to be working. Not sure why I would have to click on a title twice to make it work.

Just FYI it's happening to me on 1.2.5.0. But if I click the title again I can download it and it seems to be working. Not sure why I would have to click on a title twice to make it work.
Thanks for letting me know, I still haven't gotten it to work in 1.2.6.1 no matter how many times i retry, refresh, or re-login, maybe I'll try reinstalling 1.2.5.0 for now and see what happens.

Back