• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bug: AS 1.2.6.0 doesn't remember default language for D+

Chris Lee

Download from D+, audio language defaults to the first available language. Select English, AS doesn't remember selection the next time and defaults to the first available language again. This also happened in 1.2.5.0.

Download from D+, audio language defaults to the first available language. Select English, AS doesn't remember selection the next time and defaults to the first available language again. This also happened in 1.2.5.0.
I'd need to know the specific movie/episode to possibly reproduce this (it works for me just fine)
Or even better a log file made after the auto-detection failed.

Note though, that behind the scenes this is not quite as simple.
English can be "en", "en_US", "en_GB", "en_AU", ...
Sometimes you come across a movie and select English (in fact the "en" version).
The next movie only has "en_US", which is not identified as the same by AnyStream (for good reason).
But after a while it should have learned all variants.

Check the registry for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RedFox\AnyStream\Media\PrefAudioLanguage
There you'll see what AnyStream has gathered so far from your previous choices. It will check from left to right and choose the first language match.

PrefAudioLanguage =
en_us
en_gb
en_GB
es
pt
en_US
ko_KR
en
ja_JP
yue
ja
ko
pt_BR
es_ES

Because it's small, I did this with Walt Disney Animation Studios- Short Circuit Experimental Films S01E01. Default selected language (the first one in the list) is Cantonese. Select English and download/add to batch. Then select the second episode to download and the default language is once again Cantonese. However I experience this with all episodes I've tried with D+, not just the example I gave above.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.6.1.astlog
    223.6 KB · Views: 0
Back