• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

fórum for doubts optical media

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last time. There is none. See this thread as a start. I think I have provided that before.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/bd-50gb.80418/page-12#post-546869

Then get a LITEON BD drive. Burn discs on various media. Run OptiDriveControl. Then cook these discs in water, expose them to heat in your stove for x hours and run the OptiDriveControl tests again. I would be happy to see your test results but there is nothing available that you can just google. C'mon man! Spend some bucks. Run the tests and you are my hero!

do you know why the mdisc site contact doesn't work?

I think you can read - can't you? But if you can, do you also comprehend?

Last offer. You send me these M-Discs and I think of all abusive tests I can think of. We agree on the tests. You send me the money I request for my tests via Paypal. I post the the test results.

Comparison with regular discs can be performed as well in parallel for fair commercial compensation. E.g. Verbatim Japan 50GB discs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

i won't do this mdisc dvd is very expensive and i don't intend to waste it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back