• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Decryption failed

xcarles

Today in amazon

Sr7gOz.jpg

What does this error mean, is there a maximum number of downloads?

Regards

Today in amazon

View attachment 60159

What does this error mean, is there a maximum number of downloads?

Regards

Yes.
As noted on the product page:

Fair Use Policy
Please note: using AnyStream is legal only for personal needs and without rights to share the downloaded material with third parties. Please respect copyrights of supported streaming providers.

The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.

A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

https://www.redfox.bz/anystream.html

A good practice is keeping your daily dl's at 40 and you won't see or hit quota ever again, 280dl's a week / 40 a day or three huge sessions a week 100/100/80 so plan like that, if you're in no rush you could also set download speed at 2x/4x instead of unlimited and your quota won't deplete as fast, unlimited speeds is a nice option sometimes but makes no sense downloading fast "all the time" just to end up waiting :confused:

I think a quota counter is in the works or planned for, I'd really like to see this as well or a bar, just something that indicates a little better, for now I just keep it at 40/day max and I'll know I'm always in grace.. I hit quota once and needed to chill for 2.5 day's, that's all and now I plan better, lesson learned :D

We need a quota counter..

Just putting in my vote for a counter. I never come close to it but it would a nice addition regardless in my summation.

How many times do forum members vote on the same thing? I was sure this was approved - but taking a look at the approved requests, I do not see it. Hasn't token counting been talked about before, and often?

Last edited:
How many times do forum members vote on the same thing? I was sure this was approved - but taking a look at the approved requests, I do not see it. Hasn't token counting been talked about before, and often?

It has but I am not sure myself if it is approved or not. Just because we want it does not mean it goes in. Some things are harder to code than others. I mean yes I want a token count BUT I rather have a batch ability for series or a download queue.

It has but I am not sure myself if it is approved or not. Just because we want it does not mean it goes in. Some things are harder to code than others. I mean yes I want a token count BUT I rather have a batch ability for series or a download queue.
Priorities my friends, priorities.:banghead:

It's somewhere down the list of todos.
It's a small thing that makes sense, but unfortunately requires a fair amount of work, because at the moment AnyStream itself doesn't know the count.
Also, it's not so simple. AnyStream could, at some point, query the count. But that count changes over time (goes up while you do nothing, goes down when you download). So AnyStream would have to query frequently to update the value, etc ...

So, exactly, priorities....

So AnyStream would have to query frequently to update the value, etc ...
I understand this, but could this be an idea?:
At first startup, AS connects to the server to ask how many tokens are left. If the bucket is not full, it will also ask (or the server will also send) the amount of time it takes for the next token to be filled up. This is already possible, because when there are no tokens left, we get a message with how long it will take for the next token to fill up. So all AS has to do is to save that. Now, when I start a new download, it will connect to the server as usual to confirm if there are enough tokens. While doing that, it could also synchronise itself as well.

So all you have to do is to add more information (the amount of tokens and the time left) to each answer the server does.
Of course it might sound more easy for me than it actually is, but maybe it will help.

Back