• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD BlueSubmarine No.6 crashes AnyDVD HD 8.5.7.0

3D-VR-Fan

AnyDVD crash with BD Blue Submarine No. 6

AnyDVD tried to read BluRay “Blue Submarine No. 6” Anime. (Nippon Art, collectors edition)
It never stopped reading but without any success.
After 3minutes, I forced to open the BD Tray, pressing the eject button.
AnyDVD crashed and opened the bug report.
BD is readable on other devices, no scratch or flaw at all.
I would like to rip it, of course.
At least, a crash is a bug, instead of reporting a faulty disk.
I assume, it is a bug.
Already send out the bug report.

Hope You can fix it…

already sent out via mail as requested by crash report, You may search Your inbox.
for Your convenience enclosed...

Didn't send it to me :) Nor do you have to. It's always best if you make a topic to attach it to a reply. That way when developers come here the file is readily available to them.

no wories: had the same topic in sent email. ereonously deleted it, here again.
Thank You for quick reply anyway:)

In the mean time, there is a beta at the top. You could try that :)

In the mean time, there is a beta at the top. You could try that :)
no wories: had the same topic in sent email. ereonously deleted it, here again.
Thank You for quick reply anyway:)
A dump from the latest beta would make it much easier for me. And if possibe, try to get an AnyDVD logfile. Try to set settings to "default".

OK. I tried the beta. Good news: no crash. Bad news: still not readable. / no dump available. Tried default. No change of behavior. Logfile enclosed.
Seems, BD not recognized.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.7.1_Info_G_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
Temporarily disable anydvd, insert the disc, does windows explorer see the disc now?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

OK, very good catch. disabled AnyDVD HD. BD NOT RECOGNIZED by Windows currently.
So crash solved with beta version, thanks.
Either BD drive weak or BD partially defective (or both). Need to try with another drive.
So thank You, seems to be solved from Your side. (I still have to look for a solution)

If that drive reads other discs fine, then it's unlikely to be a drive problem and you have a (borderline) dirty and/or defective disc on your hands. Either way as you've proven, it's not an Anydvd problem (anymore).

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back