• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Compatable with Vista?

Boomer

I am about to put window Vista on my computer since the upgrade came free with my Dell. will I need to download Clone DVD again, will it effect it and will the Clone DVD I have now be compatable with Vista? I hope so...I've only had it a few months!! No guesses please...I need definite answers....and proof of those answers....Thanks8)

works very fsat with vista

I am about to put window Vista on my computer since the upgrade came free with my Dell. will I need to download Clone DVD again, will it effect it and will the Clone DVD I have now be compatable with Vista? I hope so...I've only had it a few months!! No guesses please...I need definite answers....and proof of those answers....Thanks8)

I done a dvd back up on vista in 15 mins

The only definative proof we can offer is the experience of other Vista users, as you know there are many different kinds of configurations and also many different levels of Vista. I am using the 32bit Business edition with no problems. Other than that you will have to see what your experiences are? I would suggest to try the 21 day free trial on another computer with Vista and see if it works, I am sure it will but there are always possibilitys of conflicts with other software that is installed on many machines. My advice would be to wait and see what the members report, thats what I am doing with my laptop.:confused:

I would not "upgrade" to Vista if it came in a gold leaf giftwrapped box, and was personally delivered by Jessica Alba in a nightie. :D

Vista is promising to be the most unfriendly OS yet to "copyright infringers". I doubt it could be any less friendly - unless it was made by Sony. :D

-W

Vista is promising to be the most unfriendly OS yet to "copyright infringers". I doubt it could be any less friendly - unless it was made by Sony. :D

I wouldn't upgrade either--except for the fact I won't be able take advantage of future DirectX 10 games without Windows Vista. The gamer in me is going to have to update at some point (but not until a game gets released that warrants upgrading to Vista).

For hardcore gamers, there's really no choice if you want Directx 10, sadly.

I wouldn't upgrade either--except for the fact I won't be able take advantage of future DirectX 10 games without Windows Vista. The gamer in me is going to have to update at some point (but not until a game gets released that warrants upgrading to Vista).

For hardcore gamers, there's really no choice if you want Directx 10, sadly.
Why do you guys dislike Vista so much? I have it and it works well.

I've been using Vista since Tue. My biggest problem with it is compatability with older programs. Older versions of Office and some photo software either won't install or runs bad. For those of you who seem to dislike Vista, take time to use it awhile. It's new, different, and sooner or later your gonna need it anyway. Slysoft products actually seem to run better and faster on it. The bigger duo core processor needed to run Vista may have a lot to do with it.

I've been using Vista since Tue. My biggest problem with it is compatability with older programs. Older versions of Office and some photo software either won't install or runs bad. For those of you who seem to dislike Vista, take time to use it awhile. It's new, different, and sooner or later your gonna need it anyway. Slysoft products actually seem to run better and faster on it. The bigger duo core processor needed to run Vista may have a lot to do with it.
Did you try running them in compatibility mode with XP?

Back