• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved CloneDVD Registration says "failed"

R. Davis

I recently purchased the lifetime copy of CloneDVD.

It installs fine (ran as administrator), but when I click on the registration file it just says failed. I have tried everything, but it fails every time.

I purchased AnyDVD at the same time and it installed the key just fine.

Can someone lend me some help as to what I must be doing wrong?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 16
Your problem is your key your clicking on to register Clonedvd is for clone CD the incorrect key.

I purchased AnyDVD at the same time and it installed the key just fine.
CloneDVD must be purchased from Elaborate Bytes, Redfox does not sell it. CloneDVDmobile is a different story, Redfox does sell it. CloneCD is a Redfox product as well.

So which software were you trying to get originally?

I thought I purchased it, but when I went back, yes I purchased CloneCD. I have since purchased CloneDVD and the registration worked fine.

Thank you to BRCS and mmdavis... I appreciate the help!

What a ridiculous scenario. I installed and dropped $30+ on an app that I neither want nor need. Why? Does anyone know if the CloneDVD license I inadvertently purchased is refundable? Unsurprisingly, the Redfox site is no help.

What a ridiculous scenario. I installed and dropped $30+ on an app that I neither want nor need. Why? Does anyone know if the CloneDVD license I inadvertently purchased is refundable? Unsurprisingly, the Redfox site is no help.
I noticed you opened also a support ticket, purchase refunded....

(you purchased a CloneCD license, while you were looking for CloneDVD)

Back