• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

IFOProperties6 problem on BBC America's Season 2 Disc 2 of "Coupling"

Babirusa

Get that error when trying to rip to hard drive.
If I just try to play the disc directly with MPC it just plays a black screen with no audio and no option to find title menu or anything. Not sure what is going wrong with this DVD.
Not working with PowerDVD either.
If I stop ANYDVD PowerDVD still won't play it and locks up.
Hmm maybe the disc has gone bad in a very nasty way? A direct file copy over doesn't get hung though with sector errors. Strange.
I know I played the disc on my PC like a decade ago fine.

Get that error when trying to rip to hard drive.
If I just try to play the disc directly with MPC it just plays a black screen with no audio and no option to find title menu or anything. Not sure what is going wrong with this DVD.
Not working with PowerDVD either.
If I stop ANYDVD PowerDVD still won't play it and locks up.
Hmm maybe the disc has gone bad in a very nasty way? A direct file copy over doesn't get hung though with sector errors. Strange.
I know I played the disc on my PC like a decade ago fine.
Hard for a developer to do anything without an AnyDVD log, you need to post one.

Back