• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray Audio problems

Drive region only affects DVD's, not BD's and for BD's you need to tell anydvd the DISC region and not your own. EG if you're in the EU (region B) and you import a disc from the USA (region A), you would specify anydvd blu-ray region as region A and not B.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Exactly what I meant. We were talking about BD and I gave him advice to look for the reg code. Setting it to code free would be the best in my opinion.
I did this with some code A titeles that are not available here for code B.
Bad disc sounds bad. I never issues here... lucky me :bowdown:

Exactly what I meant. We were talking about BD and I gave him advice to look for the reg code. Setting it to code free would be the best in my opinion.
I did this with some code A titeles that are not available here for code B.
Bad disc sounds bad. I never issues here... lucky me :bowdown:
'code free best option'. Yeah, no. Just because no region is mentioned on the packaging doesn't mean the title is in fact region free. Selecting region free without knowing for a fact the disc is region free, will result in an unplayable disc. Anydvd would be skipping all region removal code.

'code free best option'. Yeah, no. Just because no region is mentioned on the packaging doesn't mean the title is in fact region free. Selecting region free without knowing for a fact the disc is region free, will result in an unplayable disc. Anydvd would be skipping all region removal code.

Ch3vr0n,
you should be more precise what you mean. There is no option to select "region free". Please don't confuse the followers of this thread and explain what you meant.

Ch3vr0n,
you should be more precise what you mean. There is no option to select "region free". Please don't confuse the followers of this thread and explain what you meant.

No i shouldn't. I'm not the one telling people to use "region free" option. Read the quote

No i shouldn't. I'm not the one telling people to use "region free" option. Read the quote
Again - this is confused verbally. Of course I know what I have to do and most users also know. But I think your post will confuse others.

Sorry... I have no ideas anymore. Usually these discs can be decrypted with AnyDVD or Makemkv. But all of yor drives and the standalone players don't recognize it. I would return the disc.
@James ,

any idea from your side?
The disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Did you get this one sorted out at all?
Can I take a wild guess that it is the Immersion version of 'Dark Side Of The Moon'?
My copy died on me - apparently there were manufacturing issues with the Blu-ray and they replaced a crapload of discs that were badly pressed.
I got a replacement eventually - needed to really nag about it too, but it happened in the end.

Drop me a PM if you need the email address, but you will need to include proof of purchase

Lemon, could be also bootleg. Simple as that. Plenty fake empty discs being sold printed in jewel cases looing like legitimate releases.

The drive does try to read the disc....then nothing

The disc being a different region....it wont play in my Sony home BD players....I have 2

There is only 1 disc

if the disc is the is the wrong region, it will still "play" in your player, you'll just end up at a "wrong region" screen.

Back