• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win 11

Why would it not support multiple monitors. Define "properly", and as i've pointed out a few times, there's a reason why microsoft pulled that app. IT's BUGGY AS HELL and often INCORRECTLY flags systems as incompatible that are fully compatible. You need to use "WhyNotWin11" available for free from github. It's A LOT more accurate, and if it tells you it's not compatible it specifically tells you which part isn't compatible.

I probably won't ever get Windows 11 unless they properly support multiple monitor displays or a third-party solution arrives. W11 and W10 are almost the same (for the time being, at least). Also, if anyone wants the original Windows PC Health Checker I'll attach the installer below as Microsoft stopped providing it. Let me know if it works or not, not sure if it will work or not etc. I haven't bothered touching the installer file since I got it, but the application still works. Personally, I don't think it's that great lol, and I think Microsoft agrees with me.
I cannot talk about multiple monitors but the Tool from MS is bad. Absolutely no information about why and what is not compatible. I recommend WhyNotWin11: https://github.com/rcmaehl/WhyNotWin11
But yes, W10 and W11 are almost the same. Previosly W11 should've been the 21H2 Sun Valley update since I read many articles about design changes and so on. In addition W11 is based on W10 for sure, even if there will be many changes that may not be there right now but they decided to sell it as a new OS. In addition the decision to require TPM and Secure Boot is stupid and pointless, unless the only goal is to make us to purchase new devices. And the newest thing is that it is not possible to drag and drop something into the taskbar, what is even more dumb to remove a function that is natural behavior for me.
On the other hand the new design is interesting for me, at least a part of it (the new setti gs for example and I'm very happy to see the ribbone explorer gone, but I'm not really sure about the taskbar I don't like the new start menu at all) and the OS seems to be faster than W10. Also they want to add Direct Storage, which is pretty interesting for me but it will come to W10 as well.
So at the end I will try it for sure but I don't know if I will switch. But my opinion is only based on the dev build, Screenshots and other knowledge from the announcement video and articles. I also was not that sure about W10 because I really enjoyed W7 and I HATE the update behaviour. W7 was perfect, why they changed it to not show the file size and even the possibility to select an update to install it or not is a deep mystery for me.

Edit but no edit as I already wrote it before Ch3vr0n did but the post was still in progress so he could not know: he wrote the exact reason why WhyNotWin11 is better than the Microsoft "tool" (he did a better explanation than I did).

Why would it not support multiple monitors. Define "properly", and as i've pointed out a few times, there's a reason why microsoft pulled that app. IT's BUGGY AS HELL and often INCORRECTLY flags systems as incompatible that are fully compatible. You need to use "WhyNotWin11" available for free from github. It's A LOT more accurate, and if it tells you it's not compatible it specifically tells you which part isn't compatible.
You are right, the tool isn't very great, but for whoever needs/wants it, it is there. As for the duplicate monitor problem, I just mean that the task bar is locked to the bottom (even if you activate your copy of W11), you cannot move it, which is already a massive red flag for me considering how buggy the "hide task bar" feature in W10 is (if it even in is W11). I always have the task bar on the far right attached to the side so it is vertical. I guess this is just a personal gripe with W11 more than anything. I just didn't see the need for them to remove that feature, especially since the task bar was so easily fixed by going into task manager and resetting it in W10. Not sure why they have such a problem with designing a good task bar haha.

Back