• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't Play DVD/ISO files

Ant Rhonda

This might be the all-time dumb question. For years I watched videos ripped from DVD disks using AnyDVD (and "HD). After several failures of my desktop PCs, I finally have one that runs a monitor that doesn't kill my eyes. I rescued my ISO/DVD files and installed the latest versions of all my RedFox software.

Either I can't remember how to play a virtual DVD or something is wrong. Nothing I've tried (double-clicking on everything and anything I can think of. Searching the web, searching this forum with whatever keywords I can think of) puts a movie onto my monitor screen.

Win 10 home 64 bit, see attachment for device information.

TIA

Ant Rhonda

Attachments

• Devices.jpg
    Devices.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
You have ELBY Virtual Clone Drive installed. Right click thr ISO file. Click "Open with". Select "Mount with Virtual Clone Drive". This gives you a virtual optical drive and you can play the "disc" with a player software, e.g. VLC.

Thanks so much! I knew it was something too simple to remember!

VLC has been my go-to player for years. How can anything that works so simply be so good.

Back