• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Please read post 2 of this thread and follow instructions to post a scan report. Then it'll get tracked on the list.

Code:
Title:    The Croods: A New Age
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Amazon US
LABEL:    THE_CROODS_A_NEW_AGE
OPD:    BD_ad79bc7823d5
-----

Welcome, KevinS72!

I got you.

The Croods A New Age will be in the List next refresh.

It appears The Final Countdown UHD is also not good with AnyDVD HD.

Depends.

A version was just reported as supported early this morning.

But maybe your version is still unsupported.

As SamuriHL suggests, read posts #1 and #2 to find out how to check and how to make a submission to the List if your title is still unsupported.

T

Depends.

A version was just reported as supported early this morning.

But maybe your version is still unsupported.

As SamuriHL suggests, read posts #1 and #2 to find out how to check and how to make a submission to the List if your title is still unsupported.

T

Thanks to you and @SamuariHL. Sorry I wasn't more explicit. I did read those posts but this disc doesn't even show up in the AnyDVD chooser. I looked into this now and I am beginning to think my ASUS drive:

Amazon.com: Asus 16x External Blu-ray Drive with BD Suite Disc, USB 3.0 Cable, Power Adapter and Cord (BW-16D1X-U) Bundle with 25GB Verbatim M-DISC BD-R: Computers & Accessories

doesn't support UHD. :( This is the 3-disc limited edition of The Final Countdown, just released on May 25.

So I think I need to get a new drive that supports UHD before I can go further with this. Good to know it might already be supported once I get one! Thanks for the help! Cheers.

Thanks to you and @SamuariHL. Sorry I wasn't more explicit. I did read those posts but this disc doesn't even show up in the AnyDVD chooser. I looked into this now and I am beginning to think my ASUS drive:

Amazon.com: Asus 16x External Blu-ray Drive with BD Suite Disc, USB 3.0 Cable, Power Adapter and Cord (BW-16D1X-U) Bundle with 25GB Verbatim M-DISC BD-R: Computers & Accessories

doesn't support UHD. :( This is the 3-disc limited edition of The Final Countdown, just released on May 25.

So I think I need to get a new drive that supports UHD before I can go further with this. Good to know it might already be supported once I get one! Thanks for the help! Cheers.
Yeah I don't believe that drive is uhd friendly, unfortunately. That's no fun.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear it, Merlinus. :=(

SamuriHL, any chance of him flashing it??

T

The titles 'Sherlock: Series 1, Disc 1' and 'Knives Out' are supported now. :thankyou:
Knives Out showed the good playlist '945' as well.
My patience has been rewarded. :)

My other reported title 'Coming to America' and 'My Fair Lady' (reported by @35mm) are supported as well:

Coeno, I'm refreshing the List for today, but I haven't processed your updates above yet.

See pm...

The List is refreshed.

Titles in the Unknown Status section will leave the List end-of-day Thursday, 6/10 -- if no further updates.

T

FYI I've submitted these directly to testiles for inclusion in the list when he gets back, but just so you can see the OPD ID's I have:

Code:
Title:    Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:    BD_86a386a568d7
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones Temple Of Doom
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_TEMPLE_OF_DOOM
OPD:    BD_253b0f79f68f
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones Last Crusade
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_e58d8fb4ff61
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones Crystal Skull
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_7a40f99930a6
-----

Code:
Title:    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete
Vendor:    Amazon
LABEL:    FINAL_FANTASY_VII_ADVENT
OPD:    BD_8d66c74ab04c
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_djc5166_20210608_204828.zip
    503 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:   Indiana Jones Last Crusade
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   Best Buy
LABEL:   INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:   BD_b1b589b7b241
-----
I'll check the rest of my discs in the morning, but sharing this one as I had it handy.

Attachments

• ScanReport_jayper_20210609_051054.zip
    486 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:   Indiana Jones Last Crusade
LABEL:   INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:   BD_b1b589b7b241
-----
I'll check the rest of my discs in the morning, but sharing this one as I had it handy.
Interesting. My Best Buy steelbook discs are identical to SamuriHL's.

Code:
Title:   Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
LABEL:   INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:   BD_be57033cc26b
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_jayper_20210609_215118.zip
    492 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:    Indiana Jones and the lost Ark
CoR:    DEU Germany
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:    BD_10ab8e94db70
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_TEMPLE_OF_DOOM
OPD:    BD_51274aa38d90
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones and the last crusade
LABEL:    INDIANAJONES_LAST_CRUSADE
OPD:    BD_40329f1a5955
-----
Title:    Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
LABEL:    INDIANA_JONES_CRYSTAL_SKULL
OPD:    BD_05b26b37f117
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_tz587s_20210610_083612.zip
    636 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
LABEL:   MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
OPD:   BD_a7dff4db1b5c
-----
No more unsupported UHDs :)
@ultrahorst you probably will get a better response from the developers if you start a separate topic in this section of the forum to report your problem.
Will do that once I can reproduce this issue again.
This disc (Murder on the OE) would scan indefinitely on the first try today (fresh boot). MakeMKV would read it just fine (started after terminating AnyDVD). After a reboot, this disc would read just fine. A second reboot, still reads fine... The Gemini Man disc AnyDVD wasn't able to read at all the other month could be decrypted with AnyDVD just fine when I wanted to gather logs. All I have left is the memory of two discs failing in Any (without MakeMKV, I know about LibreDrive), sometimes repeadetly, all of them would decrypt in MakeMKV fine afterwards and whenever I wanted to gather logs for each disc, it would just work. Frustrating, but I guess a mostly working AnyDVD counts as a mild first world problem.

Attachments

• ScanReport_ultrahorst_20210610_223729.zip
    472 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
LABEL:   MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS
OPD:   BD_a7dff4db1b5c
-----
No more unsupported UHDs :)

Will do that once I can reproduce this issue again.
This disc (Murder on the OE) would scan indefinitely on the first try today (fresh boot). MakeMKV would read it just fine (started after terminating AnyDVD). After a reboot, this disc would read just fine. A second reboot, still reads fine... The Gemini Man disc AnyDVD wasn't able to read at all the other month could be decrypted with AnyDVD just fine when I wanted to gather logs. All I have left is the memory of two discs failing in Any (without MakeMKV, I know about LibreDrive), sometimes repeadetly, all of them would decrypt in MakeMKV fine afterwards and whenever I wanted to gather logs for each disc, it would just work. Frustrating, but I guess a mostly working AnyDVD counts as a mild first world problem.

I had a weird thing a few weeks back where one blu-ray wouldn't load at all, just acted like a blank disc, tried popping it in tons of times, washing it, etc. (other discs were working no problem) then I rebooted and boom it worked fine. Not sure if that is related to your issue or not or even if it has anything at all to do with AnyDVD, perhaps not.

Code:
Title:   Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
LABEL:   INDIANA_JONES_LOST_ARK
OPD:   BD_be57033cc26b
-----

man looks like they riddled us with tons of different OPDs for the Best Buy Steels, looks like a lot of people have stuff not matching Samurai's set

your Raiders matches mine

Back