• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (JPN)

TubeBar

AnyDVD won't rip this 4k UHD, it just says cannot connect to the server try again later. DVDfab and MakeMKV are able to but I don't like either of those for Archival purposes. Is there anything I can do except to wait and hope AnyDVD will support it?

AnyDVD won't rip this 4k UHD, it just says cannot connect to the server try again later. DVDfab and MakeMKV are able to but I don't like either of those for Archival purposes. Is there anything I can do except to wait and hope AnyDVD will support it?
Please look at the first two posts in this link:

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD | RedFox Forum

Please note, if your Blu-ray drive isn't supported by AnyDVD, then there is nothing that they can do to help you.

AnyDVD won't rip this 4k UHD, it just says cannot connect to the server try again later.

TubeBar,

If the AnyDVD message actually says it can't connect to the server, there's an issue with your Internet connection - or at least with AnyDVD's ability to contact the OPD, which it needs to do for all UHD titles.

But if your message said...

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later".

... that's the Unsupported message.

Follow @whatever_gong82 's direction above if you'd like to report your title on the UHD UN-supported thread.

T

TubeBar,

If the AnyDVD message actually says it can't connect to the server, there's an issue with your Internet connection - or at least with AnyDVD's ability to contact the OPD, which it needs to do for all UHD titles.

But if your message said...

"Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later".

... that's the Unsupported message.

Follow @whatever_gong82 's direction above if you'd like to report your title on the UHD UN-supported thread.

T

It says "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later" and I have no problem with other discs. I assume anyDVD just doesn't have the key yet. OK thanks for your help I hope they can support this soon.

It says "Cannot process request at this moment, please try again later" and I have no problem with other discs. I assume anyDVD just doesn't have the key yet. OK thanks for your help I hope they can support this soon.

Yeah, that's the unsupported message.

It means that particular version of that specific title doesn't have a key yet in the OPD -- you're right.

We're trying to list all unsupported titles on the thread mentioned previously.

Yours may in fact be already listed, but maybe not.

If you're interested, please join us there via the link in post #2 and read the first two posts on that thread to see how it works.

T

Yeah, that's the unsupported message.

It means that particular version of that specific title doesn't have a key yet in the OPD -- you're right.

We're trying to list all unsupported titles on the thread mentioned previously.

Yours may in fact be already listed, but maybe not.

If you're interested, please join us there via the link in post #2 and read the first two posts on that thread to see how it works.

T

Thanks I will use the scanner tool and submit that. What I don't understand or even like is MakeMKV can decrypt that disc and even downloads a local copy of the key in _private_data.tar. Yet anyDVD won't let me use the key yet I have it sitting on my HDD and can decrypt that disc all day offline. For some strange reason anyDVD uses their own private database, no local support and won't give you a local copy of the key. AnyDVD never used to be like this but ever since 4k UHD them and DVDfab do the same thing which I don't see as benefitting anyone but keeping the keys for themselves and making everyone dependent on their servers. If anyDVD/DVDfab go down you are out of luck.

anyDVD is still the best as it's a filer driver and thus you can rip it w/ any program of your choice, but I am not exactly happy with what they are doing w/ 4k UHD and fail to see any benefit.

Thanks I will use the scanner tool and submit that.

Ok, cool!

For some strange reason anyDVD uses their own private database, no local support and won't give you a local copy of the key.

I've always thought it was because AnyDVD still doesn't officially support UHD's.

Technically UHD support is still in the beta phase.

But I could be wrong.

If anyDVD ... go[es] down you are out of luck.

Which is why when a UHD title is supported, I make sure to make an unprotected copy.

They don't require the AnyDVD server.

T

Last edited:
Back