• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

netflex new content limited resolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

BALLOFIRON

netflex all new content add in the last few days limited to SD resolution in australia EG: Home, Fifty shades of grey

clicked a few random titles like "Bad Batch" and "The Mandalorian" still offered in 720p heree in belgium

Everything in NF and Disney are the same as they have always been.

That's the struggle when you make people pay for long-time subscriptions and then one day the thing changes and you can't fix it, everyone is mad af.

I thought, these were Disney only?

True but didn't someone say D+ was starting to get affected too? Anyway just checked "Jupiter's Legacy" and "Fullmetal Alchemist" on Netflix . Both have full HD and below available.

it seems that only newly added content is effected at netflix...amazon already every content (at least I tried) is only sd. that's a pitty and hopefully it can be fixed somehow.

That's the struggle when you make people pay for long-time subscriptions and then one day the thing changes and you can't fix it, everyone is mad af.
Well, anyone who bought a long-term license had to know going into this that the content providers would fight back. If they didnt , " Shame on them". But then again those people also do not have any faith that RedFox can fix this. I have faith. Redfox has climbed mountains before and always made it to the top. I have no reason to believe they won't this time.

Must be newbies complaining. I've tried quite a few services and AnyStream is no doubt the best and my #1 but you got to have a #2 as a back up plan. Things will
never remain the same in this business, things will never be working 100% all the time.

One things I've noticed is that some stuff is lower resolution for browser windows, which is what Anystream is claiming to be. Mitchell's vs The Machines is SD resolution in Anystream and also my browser window but it plays at HD on my TV through the Netflix app.

There are hundreds may be 1000 that are 1080p. Netflix is not affected yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe someone can correct me in this, but I understood that Amazon dynamically encrypt their material on demand, whereas Netflix have their material preencrypted? So Amazon can roll this change out across their cloud in hours, Netflix might take weeks.

Maybe someone can correct me in this, but I understood that Amazon dynamically encrypt their material on demand, whereas Netflix have their material preencrypted? So Amazon can roll this change out across their cloud in hours, Netflix might take weeks.
First no one but the devs know this for fact and second this is technical talk and not allowed on this forum.

that is a miss concept, all content on all providers are encrypted and netflix has choose to do newer content 1st as they continue to change their content so over afew days or weeks be updated to what ever. and prime has choosen to do it all in 24hrs to update all content.

but this thread is NOT about this topic

There are hundreds may be 1000 that are 1080p. Netflix is not affected yet

I didn't say it was everything, I said some stuff. It's obvious to me that some stuff isn't offered at full resolution in browser windows but play fine on devices with the native app. So far the ones I've noticed on Netflix that I can remember are Mitchell's vs The Machines and Superbad

They replace content older content is 1080p and newer added to Sd with Downloader. Still lots of 1080 left for now

Why don’t you stop making up stories who told you that, I wanna see the link will you learn that information, if you can’t provide it don’t spread rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back