• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney + & Android Emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieScar

Hi Gents

I have had another thought on the 1080p/4K issue not being allowed from Disney+. Would it be possible to install an Android Emulator such as Blue Stacks or Android Marshmallow and use AnyStream to download 1080p/4K from the app instead of the browser.

I know nothing about how all this works but maybe RedFox could even make there own Emulator if this option is a possibility. I for one would be willing to pay for a seperate program (Emulator) to work in conjunction with AnyStream!

Richard

All downloads via the app are encrypted and can only be played via the app.

Hi Gents

I have had another thought on the 1080p/4K issue not being allowed from Disney+. Would it be possible to install an Android Emulator such as Blue Stacks or Android Marshmallow and use AnyStream to download 1080p/4K from the app instead of the browser.

I know nothing about how all this works but maybe RedFox could even make there own Emulator if this option is a possibility. I for one would be willing to pay for a seperate program (Emulator) to work in conjunction with AnyStream!

Richard
No, it doesn't work like that.

Just a thought, but maybe if you root your phone or the emulator you could get access to the encryptet data or if you modify the app to save the files decryptet.
But since this is technical talk I don't really want an answer on that, only want to share my thought.

Just a thought, but maybe if you root your phone or the emulator you could get access to the encryptet data or if you modify the app to save the files decryptet.
But since this is technical talk I don't really want an answer on that, only want to share my thought.
Getting access to 1080p/4K stream is easy, emulators are not needed. 1080p/4K streams are already available in links provided in browser, if the scenario in the link is modified. AS only uses L3, so they would not be able to decrypt these streams, which limits the software to 720p for D+.

Getting access to 1080p/4K stream is easy, emulators are not needed. 1080p/4K streams are already available in links provided in browser, if the scenario in the link is modified. AS only uses L3, so they would not be able to decrypt these streams, which limits the software to 720p for D+.

You don't know what AS uses, that kind of technical info is off-limits on this forum. How many times do we have to repeat that?

I am closing this thread. Please no more discussion thread about what is going to happen, no one knows. If a thread is made I or Ch3vr0n will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back