• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please let the devs working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalemvar

Guys we all know the situation, I think that asking again and again about the subject is not helping, just wait the hotfix and update, they need our comprehension to work peacefully

guys at Redfox are working hard we all know that for a fact.

It’s not an easy situation but the team of devs are really dedicated to the cause

Cheers

Yes, due is not only an Amazon "issue" hope someone (hopefully Redfox Dev. first) will find a "solution" to go back to "normal".

maybe he does not work on any solution, we warned them that by 05/31 amazon would do something he we did not anticipated that is why today anaysteam just works in SD .

maybe he does not work on any solution, we warned them that by 05/31 amazon would do something he we did not anticipated that is why today anaysteam just works in SD .
That is jumping to conclusions. There's no evidence at all that the DRM change on the Amazon side is linked up POTENTIAL upcoming problem at the end of the month. I would also like you to refrain from making such statements as that they're not working on a fix.

Stick to the facts.

soon disney +

Disney+ is currently working just fine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The devs might want to consider temporarily updating their advertised features for Anystream to state "......supported up to SD", at least until the HD resolution issue is resolved:

FEATURES
  • Amazon Prime download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)
A lifetime license is expensive and a ton of money to put down for a program. Especially for a program that does not perform an advertised feature. Just a friendly suggestion.

I really appreciate the devs here and hope they will resolve the issue. Having transparency is important for all businesses.

The devs might want to consider temporarily updating their advertised features for Anystream to state "......supported up to SD", at least until the HD resolution issue is resolved:

FEATURES
A lifetime license is expensive and a ton of money to put down for a program. Especially for a program that does not perform an advertised feature. Just a friendly suggestion.

I really appreciate the devs here and hope they will resolve the issue. Having transparency is important for all businesses.
True.

i mean i dont have a problem with something not working for x time but everything more than 14days should be compensated.
you can say yea we still deliver sd on amazon but i highly doubt it that anyone is archiving and watching sd in 2021, not even we're in germany here
(because we're years behind everything when it comes to technolgies and progress in it infra.)

have a nice weekend and dont get to stressed :>

FEATURES

Seconded, I think this is a fair request, given that no timescale can be put on a return to HD.

Guys we all know the situation, I think that asking again and again about the subject is not helping, just wait the hotfix and update, they need our comprehension to work peacefully

guys at Redfox are working hard we all know that for a fact.

It’s not an easy situation but the team of devs are really dedicated to the cause

Cheers

A very valid and reasonable request from your (and my) perspective. I'm sure the devs are working to find a solution. We just have to be patient.

I am also quite certain that the devs are not kept busy with reading whinging posts on the forum.
One or two poor moderators (who does not directly work on the program) has to bear the brunt of this, and I do feel for them. It is quite tiresome as a forum member to read the same over and over.
The best they can possibly do is add a huge banner/sticky to say that they are aware of the problem and the devs are working on it and then just delete (or merge) any thread that is created on this subject.

Not directed at you Kalemvar, but to others...
The other requests on this page that the Features page be updated is a bit silly in my opinion. Most people bought the software because it was advertised as up to 1080p for Amazon.
As this is only a couple of days since the problem arose, why throw the baby out with the bathwater. Just wait till they find a solution, then you can download again.

A lifetime license will work again in a week, or two, or three. All the movies/series will not magically disappear. The only ones who might be affected by this is the ones on a trial license, but they can trial on SD in the meantime.

On a personal note: If you get sweaty and just cannot stand the fact that you cannot download at 1080p temporarily, then I would strongly suggest that people affected by that should do some introspection and think about what is important in life. Not being able to temporarily download anything is really not something which should affect a balanced person that much.

Chill people.

Okay, I think NeedtoKnow's post says it all, there should be no more posts after this pertaining to "Why can't I have 1080P" now. if you have a legitimate problem with the program, then make your own thread, and please leave a log file. Thank you all for understanding.

you have the option to buy or use a rental service for blurays. when the specific movie is gone while the tool is down you can still get it and in best quality.
for ripping those bluray shop in anydvd here > https://www.redfox.bz/en/anydvdhd.html
I'm an AnyDVD user for years, know it well.
But I have never tried such a rental service. Maybe in the future, but at the moment I don't really need it and in addition AS is enough for me.
Maybe I will try it with UHD discs since they are expensive, but not now.

I'm an AnyDVD user for years, know it well.
But I have never tried such a rental service. Maybe in the future, but at the moment I don't really need it and in addition AS is enough for me.
Maybe I will try it with UHD discs since they are expensive, but not now.

I use a rental service to get movies I want to keep in good quality for Blu-Ray and DVD. However, I do purchase many favorite Blu-Rays and even UHD (just started those). I use Amazon and I "mine" it (meaning just search around) for cheap Blu-Ray and UHD that I want. Sometimes I will pay full price if it is something I REALLY want but most of the time I am paying sub $10 for Blu-Ray and sub $20 for UHD.

Just my experience.

EDIT - With AS I was also buying digital copies off Amazon for some things as well. The irony is many probably think this is all about pirating when in reality many of us spend a lot on movies/tv. I DO NOT do the torrent stuff at all, nor should anyone else in my opinion.

Last edited:
Well, to be nitpicky, they remove movies and series from time to time ;)
That is not a nitpick, nothing like going to your Amazon my stuff to finally download that series or movie, only to realize it is no longer free to download. Sure they warn you when things are going to leave, but they do not tell you when they are going to a rental model.

Also on a note, not so side.

"You are about to enter another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land of imagination. Next stop—The Twilight Zone."

Imagine if you will. Your ISP drops your speed to 10mbps, does not matter why. You contact customer service, they point out to you the terms of use, clearly states it is up to 300mbps, but speeds may vary. You balk, before, yadda yadda yadda that's not what I expected, yadda yadda yadda I paid you money, yadda yadda yadda when will it get fixed. They reply, why don't you relax, and take this time to explore other, more productive pursuits.

Product insufficiency failure, very frustrating, but there is no little blue pill for it. But if it were, you could find it in the Twilight Zone.

Streaming services change their infrastructures constantly. I fully expect Amazon to be fixed in the coming days/weeks/months—but I also expect that this will not be the last time a service breaks temporarily. It's just a part of using a program like this, and it's what I expected when I bought AnyStream.

The devs might want to consider temporarily updating their advertised features for Anystream to state "......supported up to SD", at least until the HD resolution issue is resolved.

What I might do instead is add a message like "Due to the constantly-changing nature of streaming providers, supported services and resolutions may vary over time."

Last edited:
What I might do instead is add a message like "Due to the constantly-changing nature of streaming providers, supported services and resolutions may vary over time."
This is a good idea. No need to update the resolution every time when they change something and maybe people will see this and create less threads about the resolution.

This is a good idea. No need to update the resolution every time when they change something and maybe people will see this and create less threads about the resolution.

Nothing against you, DeepSpace, but the people who want their own personal message... Sorry, but this is like putting messages for the less able-minded like:
"don't play with plastic bags"
"don't put plastic bags over baby's head"
"caution! contents of hot coffee cup, may be hot"
"don't touch the third rail"
"don't drink clorox"

It already says "Amazon Prime download supported up to Full HD (1920x1080)"

I think we need David Spade's 'Richard' character here from Tommy Boy to jump in --- "hey you know what, if you guys don't know [what 'up to' means by now], just [send a PM] and Tommy will come...there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer 'cause you are a retard ..." Sorry, I don't like the word "retard" but it is a quote that seems highly relatable right now...

For the love of God, gods, Allah, Budah, Bael, Tom Cruise, and Baby Jesus - DROP THIS CRAP! Let the people do their thing at Redfox and leave them alone. Have they ever not delivered?

I come back each day to see if there's a new version, and instead, I see the same posts, in different threads, all over again. I guess I'm part of the problem for commenting on it too, here, but REDFOX, love ya, love your products. Do your thing, I ain't trippin' or worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back