• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

Recreated a ScanReport

Code:
LABEL:    SOUL
OPD:    BD_c44f3c2854de
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_KuchKuch_20210513_205117.zip
    445 bytes · Views: 1
Good man. Now remember to do that every time one of your previously unsupported titles becomes supported. :)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Soul UK is now running

Attachments

• ScanReport_Vidiot66_20210514_042510.zip
    445 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
LABEL:    JUSTICE_SOCIETY_WORLD_WAR_II
OPD:    BD_dea5b206c264
-----

The movie is still unsupported. I'll try it again early next week.

:(

Attachments

• ScanReport_whatever_gong82_20210514_050652.zip
    472 bytes · Views: 1
I'm not sure why, but I thought Redfox gets automatically told when titles are supported.

KuchKuch,

The UN-supported List is for and by AnyDVD users!

We're just documenting which of our UHD's are not yet supported in AnyDVD.

So, Redfox may know but we don't.

The only way titles get added to, updated, or removed from the List is if it's reported by users who have the title.

I'm not sure what the new process is on reporting titles that are now supported.

A lot of the answers to questions about the thread can be found in Post #1.

The Scanner is now used to add, update, or remove List titles.

As Ch3vr0n mentioned, all that's needed is to run the Scanner on the title and attach the report file it creates.

In all 3 instances.

Recreated a ScanReport

Code:
LABEL:    SOUL
OPD:    BD_c44f3c2854de
-----

Thanks for reporting this.

Soul will be removed from the List.

Soul UK is now running

Thanks, Vidiot66.

KuchKuch beat you out this time, reporting Soul as supported a few hours earlier.

Code:
LABEL:    JUSTICE_SOCIETY_WORLD_WAR_II
OPD:    BD_dea5b206c264
-----

The movie is still unsupported. I'll try it again early next week.

:(

Update applied, whatever_gong82.

Thanks.

remember to do that [report on the thread with a Scanner report file] every time one of your previously unsupported titles becomes supported.

This is a good general policy. :=)

T

Will anyone with any of these titles submit a current Scanner report file to provide an update?

Reported by: @Dappernut

First Man(Amazon UK) -- OPD: BD_c595144524ad [added Apr 15, 2021]

Reported by: @moosejaw50

Blade Runner the Final Cut(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_fe6030a885c1 [added Jan 4, 2021, last checked Apr 15, 2021]

Reported by: @oliramone

Coming to America(Germany) -- OPD: BD_e6799de9491a [added Apr 17, 2021]

Reported by: @Tanquen

Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV(US) -- OPD: BD_2b69f529fde5 [added Apr 15, 2021]

Thanks,

T

Title: The Sting
OPD: BD_8f5af91ab0b8

Attachments

• ScanReport_jon jones_20210514_114824.zip
    473 bytes · Views: 3
Last edited:
LABEL: BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD: BD_fe6030a885c1
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_moosejaw50_20210514_164024.zip
    454 bytes · Views: 1
Title: Raya and the last dragon
OPD: BD_7295b7b29505
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_jon jones_20210514_183857.zip
    491 bytes · Views: 1
LABEL: DONNIE DARKO DIRECTORS UHD
OPD: BD_5fc81ab80bf7
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_stereofink_20210514_185601.zip
    456 bytes · Views: 1
Title: The Sting
OPD: BD_8f5af91ab0b8
Title: Raya and the last dragon
OPD: BD_7295b7b29505
-----

Both added jon jones.

Once again, what looks like early release titles. Cool!

LABEL: BLADE_RUNNER_THE_FINAL_CUT
OPD: BD_fe6030a885c1
-----
LABEL: DONNIE DARKO DIRECTORS UHD
OPD: BD_5fc81ab80bf7
-----

Thanks for the updates, guys.

Applied.

That seems to be a very popular Donnie Darko OPD.

Have you down now, stereofink, as another alternate contact for that title.

The List is now re-posted.

Titles that are in the Unknown Status section roll off the List end-of-day Tuesday, 5/18.

T

Will anyone with any of these titles submit a current Scanner report file to provide an update?

Reported by: @Dappernut

First Man(Amazon UK) -- OPD: BD_c595144524ad [added Apr 15, 2021]

Reported by: @moosejaw50

Blade Runner the Final Cut(Amazon US) -- OPD: BD_fe6030a885c1 [added Jan 4, 2021, last checked Apr 15, 2021]

Reported by: @oliramone

Coming to America(Germany) -- OPD: BD_e6799de9491a [added Apr 17, 2021]

Reported by: @Tanquen

Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV(US) -- OPD: BD_2b69f529fde5 [added Apr 15, 2021]

Thanks,

T
Kingsglaive Final Fantasy is now working. Thanks!

Read the 1st and 2nd post in this topic again. It'll tell you everything again it should already have. Use the scanner tool and create reports.

Read the 1st and 2nd post in this topic again. It'll tell you everything again it should already have. Use the scanner tool and create reports.

Sorry just seems kind of rude. I'm old and my memory is bad. I can barely remember that there is some new way of do this now. I was just trying to help out a little here when I get a new title that is not listed. I'm missing the parts that tells me to post scans again after the title works.

Also, "After all your titles are scanned, press the Prepare form post button if it is enabled. This will copy the report results to your clipboard for pasting into a post in this thread. If the button is not enabled, it means there are no results that you need to post to this thread."

Is there some other setting I need to use? The first post did say this would be "Easy peasy!" now. :)

No worries mate. Here's the specific part that tells you what the tool is for. Take a look at the 2nd and 3rd point.

The Scanner will be used for

* submission of new unsupported titles to the List
* providing an update for a title
* indicating that a title is now supported.

Reporting a title as now supported falls under both points. There's also a little line that precedes what you quoted.

"To use it, you basically mount your titles,"

I don't have any uhd titles so i can't be absolutely sure but I believe what is meant here is you just insert the discs (or mount protected iso's) again and you re-run the scanner tool and click scan. When you're done scanning all your titles again (the one you want to post an update for in this case) you click to create a report. It should generate a text file and you simply attach it to a reply as the instructions state.

When you've finished scanning your discs/.iso's , you'll hit a Prepare button and a complete report is placed in the clipboard for pasting onto the Forum. You won't need to type anything more in the Post! ... And that's not all!!!

The Scanner also produces a file with the scan information of the titles and places it in the folder where AnyDVD stores your logfiles.

The Most IMPORTANT PART of submitting your information now is attaching this file to your Forum post (in addition to the "clipboard paste").

It's used to automatically add, update, and remove titles from the List.

Last edited:
No worries mate. Here's the specific part that tells you what the tool is for. Take a look at the 2nd and 3rd point.

The Scanner will be used for

* submission of new unsupported titles to the List
* providing an update for a title
* indicating that a title is now supported.

Reporting a title as now supported falls under both points. There's also a little line that precedes what you quoted.

"To use it, you basically mount your titles,"

I don't have any uhd titles so i can't be absolutely sure but I believe what is meant here is you just insert the discs (or mount protected iso's) again and you re-run the scanner tool and click scan. When you're done scanning all your titles again (the one you want to post an update for in this case) you click to create a report. It should generate a text file and you simply attach it to a reply as the instructions state.

I thought item two was when they asked for an update even though the title was still not working but it dose say indicating that a title is now supported. Just so the list auto updates?

But Again, it also says that if the Prepare form post button is not enabled then "it means there are no results that you need to post to this thread". Seems to maybe contradict the "The Scanner will be used for * indicating that a title is now supported."

I tried after your first post and the button is greyed out. I hit Scan, it runs AnyDVD but the Prepare form post button is never enabled.

The window is empty and there is a disabled Prepare Form Post button but I don't see a "you click to create a report" option.

@Tanquen, out of curiosity, did you have your UHD for Kingsglaive Final Fantasy in your drive when you clicked "Scan" in the scanner tool?

It's just that on my system, if the scanner looks at a disc and there's nothing to post, the only reason for that is that the disc is currently supported and isn't in the list anymore. I don't know what other situations will create a "nothing to report" result, but they all should show some text describing the disc and why there isn't any need to report it.

--michael

Back