• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

List of UHDs currently UN-supported in AnyDVD

This is apparently a very popular OPD, but I've added you as another alternate contact (actually the fourth!).

T

Well, I'm about to delete the ISO for it, so, hopefully I won't be needed for any future status updates for it. I'll keep Shrek around until someone else reports the same OPD ID.

Well, I'm about to delete the ISO for it, so, hopefully I won't be needed for any future status updates for it.

No problem, I can remove you as alternate for Donnie Darko.

As I said there are already three alternates plus the initial poster for that one...

Done.

I'll keep Shrek around until someone else reports the same OPD ID.

Sounds good.

Obviously if there are no updates for over 3 weeks and I get an alert, I would contact you for an update Scanner report file -- as I do all title posters when current Support Status is needed.

So you'd need it at least at that point.

T

I obviously have the original discs so even when I delete the ISOs I can recreate them if needed.

FWIW, the Best Buy US Steelbook for Speed has the same OPD as already reported for the regular Walmart Canadian version of Speed. And it is still a no go, same for Dirty Dancing being still a no go.
Dirty Dancing is one that I am interested to see get support. Based on reports from other software forums, this title appears to have screenpass.

Dirty Dancing is one that I am interested to get support. Based on reports from other software forums, this title appears to have screenpass.

Interesting.

We haven't seen a lot of ScreenPass on UHD's so far.

So thankfully that's currently the exception rather than the rule.

Here on this thread though we focus on the unsupported error message and existence of UHD keys exclusively.

So for our intents and purposes, Dirty Dancing will be considered "supported" as soon as the key is in the OPD.

Then any ScreenPass issues will be handled in a separate thread...

T

Yes, of course, I totally understand.

However, we can't report the screenpass issue until the key is in the OPD. One thing at a time :)

Code:
Title:   Santa Sangre
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   DiabolikDVD
LABEL:   SANTA SANGRE UHD
OPD:   BD_970967fc1ebd
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_kmhfmnn_20210512_200543.zip
    473 bytes · Views: 1
However, we can't report the screenpass issue until the key is in the OPD. One thing at a time

Right.

I'm definitely not suggesting otherwise. :=)

I'm just trying to make sure it's understood that once the key is added for that title, it will be removed from the UN-supported List -- even if ScreenPass is still an issue.

If it is, at that point someone can open up a thread to resolve the ScreenPass problems.

Code:
Title:   Santa Sangre
CoR:   USA US
Vendor:   DiabolikDVD
LABEL:   SANTA SANGRE UHD
OPD:   BD_970967fc1ebd
-----

Gotcha, kmhfmnn!

Santa Sangre will appear with the next List posting.

Again, this title is not due out until the 18th.

How are people getting these early releases??? :=)

T

Right.

I'm definitely not suggesting otherwise. :=)

I'm just trying to make sure it's understood that once the key is added for that title, it will be removed from the UN-supported List -- even if ScreenPass is still an issue.

If it is, at that point someone can open up a thread to resolve the ScreenPass problems.
Totally understood! We're very much on the same page. I wasn't trying to convolute the process and purpose of the thread. Apologies if I added confusion.

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to convolute the process and purpose of the thread.

No, no, you didn't!!!

I was using your comment as an opportunity to explain something that we haven't touched on a lot on the thread.

If anything you're helping to clear up any confusion!

No worries! :)

T

No, no, you didn't!!!

I was using your comment as an opportunity to explain something that we haven't touched on a lot on the thread.

If anything you're helping to clear up any confusion!

No worries! :)

T
Ahh, that makes sense! Thanks so much for clarifying and happy to hear. Cheers!

Code:
Title:    Justice Society World War II
CoR:    USA US
Vendor:    Amazon US
LABEL:    JUSTICE_SOCIETY_WORLD_WAR_II
OPD:    BD_dea5b206c264
-----

This time, unlike the last time, I'm fully awake, and I've attached the proper scan report!

:)

I'm still mad that I don't have the UHD version of this animated movie available to back up, but at least I'll try the Blu-ray copy of it.

Attachments

• ScanReport_whatever_gong82_20210512_231527.zip
    516 bytes · Views: 1
This time, unlike the last time, I'm fully awake, and I've attached the proper scan report!

LOL!

Appreciate it!

Justice Society will be on the List next posting.

Can't wait for my copy to get here. It's on the way...

I'm still mad that I don't have the UHD version of this animated movie available to back up

Give it a little time - don't forget it was just released yesterday.

Hopefully it will be supported very soon!

T

now status.

Code:
LABEL:    WONDER_WOMAN_1984
OPD:    BD_f833e58763ea
-----

Attachments

• ScanReport_kitaT_20210513_090621.zip
    431 bytes · Views: 1
Code:
Title:    Soul (2020)
CoR:    GBR UK
Vendor:    Amazon U.K.
LABEL:    SOUL
OPD:    BD_c44f3c2854de
-----

Just noticed that this title is still showing unsupported on page 1, but has been supported for a few weeks when I tried it out - I'm not sure why, but I thought Redfox gets automatically told when titles are supported. If you need more information let me know as I'm not sure what the new process is on reporting titles that are now supported.

Just noticed that this title is still showing unsupported on page 1, but has been supported for a few weeks when I tried it out - I'm not sure why, but I thought Redfox gets automatically told when titles are supported. If you need more information let me know as I'm not sure what the new process is on reporting titles that are now supported.

Because you (or nobody else with that title) attached an updated scanreport so the sticky never got updated. You also thought wrong. This sticky merely lists the unsupported titles when someone posts a scanreport. They have no impact on if/when a specific title gets supported. Updating the status of a title is the same as reporting a new title isn't supported.

Insert the disc, run the AnyDVD scanner from the post #2 > unsupported? > create a scanreport file and post it in a reply. Then retry regurarly, when the scanner reports a title as "is now supported", recreate a scanreport and attach it. So the sticky can get updated by Testiles.

Back