• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream for Mac

PlanetX

Have you some Anystream developpment or already sorted out this apps for Mac ?

Thanks you.

No and no, last time this was asked at least.

Have you some Anystream developpment or already sorted out this apps for Mac ?

Thanks you.
Not that I have heard, but it may work with Parallels
System Requirements
  • A Windows compatible PC with minimum 2 GHz Processor and 1 GB RAM
  • Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
  • Requires a valid account for each streaming provider
  • Running AnyStream in a Virtual Machine requires a valid AnyStream license, trial versions will not work in VMs

Thanks i will try it.

Have a nice day
Please remember the trial will not work with any VM.
To add Windows, Linux, or another operating system to your Mac, Parallels Desktop creates a virtual machine (VM)—a virtual PC inside your Mac. You can then install Windows on the virtual machine, just as you would install any operating system on a regular computer.

Works fine on VMware fusion (non trial). Minor note: when using host filesystem sharing the free space check is busted and it will cheerfully download things and write zero byte files without warning if the host disk is out of space (I discovered this a few downloads deep).

Use writing a real network path (SMB) works far better.

Back