• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Eegah (1962) BluRay

J Stinger

Put this in my drive to rip and it won't even recognize there is anything in my drive. I know I'm supposed to post a log but I can't even get to that point.

It claims it's Region on the back of the cover artwork if that means anything.

I'm stumped. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Put this in my drive to rip and it won't even recognize there is anything in my drive. I know I'm supposed to post a log but I can't even get to that point.

It claims it's Region on the back of the cover artwork if that means anything.

I'm stumped. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Normally when your drive won't see the disc at all it's one of the following:
- dirty disc
- bad disc
- bad drive

Hope that helps.

Disable anydvd for a moment. Does windows recognise the disc? If not then it's not an anydvd problem and you have a dirty and/or defective disc and/or drive.

have the same issue - while it does not work in pc-drive it plays fine within oppo blu-ray player

have the same issue - while it does not work in pc-drive it plays fine within oppo blu-ray player
Playing the disc and copy it are two different things, that doesn't mean anything.
But you have to provide a little more information. Do you get a bad sector warning? Does AnyDVD even recognize your disc?

drive does try to read the disc for several minutes. repeated movements of the header I believe. After a while drive stops. no message in windows nor in anydvd. at status it just says that drive contains no media.
also gave the disc to a friend. same issue. on blu-ray player no problem with playback - different pc drive but also no chance to read it.

drive does try to read the disc for several minutes. repeated movements of the header I believe. After a while drive stops. no message in windows nor in anydvd. at status it just says that drive contains no media.
also gave the disc to a friend. same issue. on blu-ray player no problem with playback - different pc drive but also no chance to read it.
Exchange the disc, because you can't watch it with your PC blu-ray player software. (And probably not with an XBOX One, a PS4 maybe?)

Back