• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] AnyStream 1.1.1.0 Amazon mit Digital Rights Plugin Warnung

Ich füge mal einen Screenshot ein. Den Vorschlag das Plugin "WidevineCmd" zu updaten, klappt nicht. In Chrome heisst es "Widevine Decryption Module" Version:4.10.2209.0 und ist aktuell und in Firefox auch.
Kann aus Amazon Prime trotz gültiger Mitgliedschaft nix dowupload_2021-4-18_14-59-39.pngnloaden. Im Protokoll ist nix vermerkt.

You're clicking on the browser "download (downfacing arrow)" button. That's the wrong button. You need the "downloadables" one up top with the green text.

Sorry, your answer confuses me ! You should write what you do, before you give instructions ! The instruction says "open Chrome://components" and click under "WidevineCm" "updates"
There ain't no "downloading arrow" or "green text"

Sorry, your answer confuses me ! You should write what you do, before you give instructions ! The instruction says "open Chrome://components" and click under "WidevineCm" "updates"
There ain't no "downloading arrow" or "green text"
Because you're clicking on the wrong button! Close that popup, ignore it. It's completely irrelevant. The Amazon side uses a built-in chromium based browser, which lacks that drm component.

Navigate to a title you wish to download, then click on the new button that appears next to your 'zuruck / weiter' buttons. It will have green text. That's the one you want.

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?posts/536846

That topic will point you too the right button. Same problem.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining ! Now i recognized the "green text" :) Must have been concentrated on other aspects, could not see the obvious ;-)

But... this is the first time, this message appears ! I guess thats why i got confused. Before 1.1.1.0 , i had version 1.1.0.0 installed.

There's a first time for everything. Glad i could help!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back