• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No login page from AmazonPrime and Netflix

You guys having these loading issues. Are you using any filtering on your networks? Say like PiHole, Untangle, pfSense etc?

I am not saying it's the problem but as someone who filters the hell out of their network I cannot count the number of times I broke stuff I was trying to use.

I initially had some issues with AS (and even AnyDVD back in the day) until I unblocked/unfiltered several things.

It's just a thought, just trying to help.

Hi DarkQuark... and thank you for the quick reply. No, I am not filtering at this time. I am at a total loss of any my personal intelligence as to what is happening...lol. My brain is stretched to it's limit on this issue. The funny thing is that it is likely the most simple fix that is right in front of me. LOLOL ... anyway.. thank you for you assistance. I am grateful. I think I am going to step away for a few hours to get my head back...lol

Just installed 1.1.1.0 and it looked to be working great! Thank you for this update. You are amazing!

OK.. so I began two DL's, one off Disney+ and the other off AP. I found they were both files I was repeating, so I first aborted the Disney+ file, then aborted the AP file. A few seconds later I received this file (which I captured as a JPEG for you to view), and then a log file from Anystream... both are attached to this post.

Thanks again for all you do! :)

Attachments

• 2021-04-14_1.1.1.0_CRASH-REPORT.JPG
    2021-04-14_1.1.1.0_CRASH-REPORT.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyStream_1.1.1.0_Dump_20210414153521.astdmp
    1 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: DQ
Just installed 1.1.1.0 and it looked to be working great! Thank you for this update. You are amazing!

OK.. so I began two DL's, one off Disney+ and the other off AP. I found they were both files I was repeating, so I first aborted the Disney+ file, then aborted the AP file. A few seconds later I received this file (which I captured as a JPEG for you to view), and then a log file from Anystream... both are attached to this post.

Thanks again for all you do! :)

- Patient - "Doc it hurts when I do this"
- Doctor - "Then don't do that!"

I am just being funny but hopefully that only happens when you do what you did? As in it's fine otherwise now?

HA! Yes indeed heh heh... too funny as that is me exactly DarkQuark! LOLOL. Thank you for the smile you placed on my face this morning.:D

Yes.. it looks like all is working well currently. Free flowing with both Disney+ and AP. I have not yet checked Netflix, but I am sure it will be fine as well.

Thanks again. :dance:

OK... heh heh....so installing 1.1.1.0 worked perfectly for exactly one day before then giving me the error "Provider Setup Failed" on Disney+. Just to see if it was a Disney+ blockage, I then opened the program on another computer and it logged in just fine so far. What could be stopping Disney+ from logging in? As I have stated, there have been no changes in software or hardware on the rig I use AnyStream on. The network is clear as is the firewall. I am stumped as to why this happens.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.0.astlog
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
OK... heh heh....so installing 1.1.1.0 worked perfectly for exactly one day before then giving me the error "Provider Setup Failed" on Disney+. Just to see if it was a Disney+ blockage, I then opened the program on another computer and it logged in just fine so far. What could be stopping Disney+ from logging in? As I have stated, there have been no changes in software or hardware on the rig I use AnyStream on. The network is clear as is the firewall. I am stumped as to why this happens.
Try disabling your firewall and see if it still happens, if it works one computer and doesn't work on another, something is blocking it. It's usually a whitelist issue in the firewall.

Try disabling your firewall and see if it still happens, if it works one computer and doesn't work on another, something is blocking it. It's usually a whitelist issue in the firewall.
Thank you my friend. Well... I disabled the firewall altogether, and attempted to have 1.1.1.0 login and I had the same result. I restarted the computer, and started up Anystream once again... and everything worked well. I left the machine for 5 hours, came back and attempted another DL and I swiftly received that my license was bad. I restarted the program and tried again... and I received the same error. Each time this happened Anystream produced a log and shut down the program. I restarted the computer again, activated Anystream, started a DL and for a third time I received that my license was bad. I will go back to the other computer and try it there. It seems both computers that I have Anystream installed (one as back-up) are telling me DL Aborted due to license registration failure". I have uploaded the LOG file from the machine I received the 'bad license' error message initially, and a jpeg of the back-up computer attempt to use it.
I am sorry to say that I am frustrated with it all currently. Any and all assistance is appreciated.
Thanks again! :)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.1.1_Dump_20210420232440.astdmp
    982.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2021-04-20_ANYSTREAM_LICENSE_REG_FAILURE.JPG
    2021-04-20_ANYSTREAM_LICENSE_REG_FAILURE.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
There's an issue with DRM processing at the moment. We are working on it.

Its our server, it's down, it's being worked on as we speak. Please have a bit of patience. Everyone is in the same boat. I promise it won't sink.:sneaky:
Ahhh... OK... whew.... lol... thank you Prospere and RedFox 1.... Very much!

Last edited:
Back