• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved]How to turn off the muxing option?

Kalemvar

Is there a feature, check box, that allow you to not mux the audio/video/sub together ?

You can have subtitles as separate files, but audio and video are always muxed.

Is it something I can suggest as a possible new feature ? To be add in the request post

An option when you check/uncheck for muxing or not (better to check muxing by default)

Is it something I can suggest as a possible new feature ? To be add in the request post

An option when you check/uncheck for muxing or not (better to check muxing by default)
You can suggest anything but that is no promise that it's going to happen at any time.

Sure I understand, I just wanted to ask so this request can find his way to the request list (noted by a moderator)

thanks for the clarification

Use tsMuxer. I'm using it very often to demux audio and video, then reencode audio to a format my video player can decode und remux again.
Is much more flexible (ok - there are some steps to do)

Thanks for the comment, I’m just not too sure how to split the video and audio back to mp4 like they are when downloaded by AS with tsMuxer

Last edited:
For me it doesn't matter if the file is a .ts or .mp4. They are just container, containing video, audio and/or subtitles.
My videoplayer (or TV) plays everything.

Addendum: If your really need a .mp4 file, you can use ffmpeg or (more easily) vlc.

Last edited:
Back