• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

.....just opining on the que feature

DiverJ

Just wishing the download que feature would catch the developers eyes and they would hopefully see the urgent need to make this program more useful, quicker sooner than later. Several seasons of TV shows totaling 60 or more episodes I am looking at, but OBVIOUSLY I am not going to click that download button, scroll up and down and then okay 60 or more times.

Realize they do these things based on need and speed, and what all, just mentioning its a good way to make the program more useful, quicker is all.

My belief is that unlimited batch downloads is not the right approach. Besides, it's been said before.

First this already is on the feature request list (is no one reading the stickys?) and second this is not an urgend need.
I completely understand your reason for this (I also have series with lots of episodes), but the bugs (like cutoff audio and subtitles some people talking about) are more important for now I think.

I am sure everything is under consideration, we just have to be patient. Thanks.

First this already is on the feature request list (is no one reading the stickys?) and second this is not an urgend need.
I completely understand your reason for this (I also have series with lots of episodes), but the bugs (like cutoff audio and subtitles some people talking about) are more important for now I think.
I read the sticky, and I know its on the list. My post was specifically said "I am opining". Just hoping to gently push the issue of possible. So far, I have none of those other issues so the needs of each of us are different and unique.

I read the sticky, and I know its on the list. My post was specifically said "I am opining". Just hoping to gently push the issue of possible. So far, I have none of those other issues so the needs of each of us are different and unique.
Everyone can ask for whatever they like and it will all be taken into consideration by the developers.

Back