• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please update

No. Beta versions are never published on the release page. Not for any product, not even Anydvd, CloneBD,...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No. Beta versions are never published on the release page. Not for any product, not even Anydvd, CloneBD,...

Except from v.1.1.0.0 it wasn't "beta" anymore...

Except from v.1.1.0.0 it wasn't "beta" anymore...
That's not the point of OP, op specifically states about update for Disney+ support. D+ support wasn't added until beta 1101

That's not the point of OP, op specifically states about update for Disney+ support. D+ support wasn't added until beta 1101

No, it was added in beta 1.0.9.2:

1.0.9.2 beta 2021-03-10
- new: support for new provider "Disney+"

In that case, my bad and you're right the age will need updating. But for that @Ivan will need to send out the site language files to the translators like myself.

Soon(er or later) a few new providers will be added (please don't ask me which and when). "Streaming Providers" will then get their own separated list on website - without need of being translated after a new provider has been added.

Back