• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

v1.0.9.3 .srt Subtitles downloading @ 0KB

whpony96

There is an issue with v1.0.9.3. When using the option to download .srt subtitles in the settings menu you consistently get 0KB subtitles when downloading from AP. If I reload v1.0.9.1 the .srt files always download fine. The difference in the naming of the .srt files from the same movie is shown below.

v.1.0.9.1 = moviename.en-us.srt 109KB
v.1.0.9.3 = moviename.en.srt 0KB

attach your log with the problem.. i can confirm i had similar issues with a few videos..

All subs are wrong. Best is to rollback to v.1.0.9.0 when you need subs like me. Every sub is OK in that version. Ik downloaden from AZ and NF. Since they two latest versions subs are a ittle mismatched. All on one line and words putting together. They are working on it somehow. Just don't use beta if you don't need D+

I have this issue sporadically. It doesn't always occur. Odd.

If you want things to get fixed here, Run version 1093 and leave a log file. Otherwise the developer won’t be able to help you

Last edited:
Here is a log file for you.

Attachments

• The Sting II.astlog
    508.6 KB · Views: 2
Still happening in AZ with v1.1.0.2

Attachments

• Untraceable.astlog
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
Well they still seem to fail with the latest for 'tombestone'. will try and upload log but I erased it by accident.

Back