• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney+ Max Bitrate

Justin Fowles

Could you guys please have higher bitrate for Disney+ i know its limited to 720P at the moment but the max bit rat is well over 6000kbs and i am only getting this at the moment when downlaidng at episode of The Simpsons

Bit rate : 2 396 kb/s

Shoudl be over 6000 kb/s

The Max resoultion for this file is 6801

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 65
I got beat to this, so he's my extra bit: the manifest file for S1 E1 has three peak+average variations in the ladder:-

Code:
[...]

#EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=3957406,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=2606077,CODECS="avc1.64001f,ec-3,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1280x720,[...],AUDIO="eac-3",[...]
#EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=4844030,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=3191505,CODECS="avc1.64001f,ec-3,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1280x720,[...],AUDIO="eac-3",[...]
#EXT-X-STREAM-INF:BANDWIDTH=6788162,AVERAGE-BANDWIDTH=4410037,CODECS="avc1.64001f,ec-3,mp4a.40.2",RESOLUTION=1280x720,[...],AUDIO="eac-3",[...]

[...]

and AS picks not the most demanding one:-
Code:
General
Overall bit rate mode: Variable
Overall bit rate: 3 255 kb/s

Video
Bit rate mode: Variable
Bit rate: 2 997 kb/s
Maximum bit rate: 4 500 kb/s

Audio
Bit rate mode: Constant
Bit rate: 256 kb/s

Can confirm.

In before a "mod" comes in and say we all should suck it up and not ask for anything because it is the way it is.
Or maybe it was something that they overlooked? Maybe they'll take a closer look into it.

well,seems like anystream only picks (MAX) 720p video streams,and (MAX) 256kbit DD 5.1 audio currently (on disney..), and there probably is a reason for it...
give the developers some time,and be happy that you can download from disney in the first place... :)

AnyStream doesn't pick anything. It only offers to the user what the provider offers to AnyStream itself. Though resolution wise, Disney+ is capped at 720p for the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

AnyStream doesn't pick anything. It only offers to the user what the provider offers to AnyStream itself. Though resolution wise, Disney+ is capped at 720p for the moment.

I have to disagree with you on that one: given that the manifest presents three options for 720p in the ladder, AS axiomatically picks one, and it seems it does not pick the best one...

I have to disagree with you on that one: given that the manifest presents three options for 720p in the ladder, AS axiomatically picks one, and it seems it does not pick the best one...
Your misreading it. Obviously it has to preselect something, what op says however it's that AS 'chooses' to only offer 720p where theoretically it could offer 1080p. AS doesn't choose to only offer 720p, it only gets offered 720p and below. There's a difference.

Your misreading it. Obviously it has to preselect something, what op says however it's that AS 'chooses' to only offer 720p where theoretically it could offer 1080p. AS doesn't choose to only offer 720p, it only gets offered 720p and below. There's a difference.

Nah, actually what the OP is saying is he wants AS to automatically pick the "highest bitrate" possible for "720p". He knows it can only get 720p. He wants it to pick the highest bitrate in the profile for 720p.

I wasn't responding to op, but the post above mine by kamala

Could you guys please have higher bitrate for Disney+ i know its limited to 720P at the moment but the max bit rat is well over 6000kbs and i am only getting this at the moment when downlaidng at episode of The Simpsons

Bit rate : 2 396 kb/s

Shoudl be over 6000 kb/s

The Max resoultion for this file is 6801

Hi Mate, can I just ask what's the Firefox addon you've got there that shows you the available streams?
Cheers!

Could you guys please have higher bitrate for Disney+
I would appreciate a log file. There's no need to actually start the download and burn a token from the bucket, just get to the Video/Audio stream selection dialog and then close the dialog, go to the upper left corner and click on "File", then select the "Create log file". This would produce, well, a log file, which you may later post attached to your reply.

I would appreciate a log file. There's no need to actually start the download and burn a token from the bucket, just get to the Video/Audio stream selection dialog and then close the dialog, go to the upper left corner and click on "File", then select the "Create log file". This would produce, well, a log file, which you may later post attached to your reply.

I've got tokens to burn, attached :)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.3.simpsone.astlog
    76.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi Mate, can I just ask what's the Firefox addon you've got there that shows you the available streams?
Cheers!

there is no such add-on,the person is using developer tools and analyzing the traffic, and via that way, obtaining the playlist link, and examining it.

there is no such add-on,the person is using developer tools and analyzing the traffic, and via that way, obtaining the playlist link, and examining it.

Ahhhh my mistake LOL. I just saw the "download this video" above it so assumed it was some addon (that obviously would fail to DL) Cheers.

That addon is from IDM (InternetDownloadManager).

Back