• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(SOLVED)As of this morning I cannot pull anything off of AP

DQ

I tried to d/l multiple titles this morning and got a similar error for each.

Log file and pic of error attached.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2021-03-06 044824.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-06 044824.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 14
Never mind, this is self-inflicted. Pi-hole was blocking some of the DNS queries.

Problem solved.

Never mind, this is self-inflicted. Pi-hole was blocking some of the DNS queries.

Problem solved.
What did you do to resolve this exactly? I am getting this error starting just this morning even though my Pi-Hole isn't new and AS has been working fine for months.

UPDATE: I added "
Code:
s3-iad-2.cf.dash.row.aiv-cdn.net
" with wildcard to my whitelist and now it's working.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
What did you do to resolve this exactly? I am getting this error starting just this morning even though my Pi-Hole isn't new and AS has been working fine for months.

Thanks!

I went to the query log and whitelisted the couple of entries AS was trying to reach. One of them will be the one it is complaining about in the error.

This started to happen post me updating the block lists (gravity). To this point Pi-Hole has never blocked AMZ but someone must have listed some of the AMZ CDN servers one of the lists. I have a large amount of lists and blocked domains so I do not find this odd at all. Just something to deal with on occasion when running pi-hole.

Back