• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mr. Fix-it does not work with 6.1.1.4

sky-chicken

When I try to copy my movie to my HDD and it will not work with AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 turned on. I also have to disable AnyDVD to play the "original" DVD. Never had that before..

Last edited:
Please answer these questions (especially #8 ):
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

If you feel it's a protection Anydvd can't handle, please do this:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.1.4)
MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-841S 1.50 508020KME1992602742
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 1
Total size: 2166378 sectors (4231 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Mr_Fix_It
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I tried 2 different computer withthe same result and already send the files to support@slysoft.com

OK .. found the problem. The DVD is not playable when "remove annoying adverts and trailer" is selected. After unchecking it works just fine.

OK .. found the problem. The DVD is not playable when "remove annoying adverts and trailer" is selected. After unchecking it works just fine.
Yeah, that feature has been known to make some DVDs unplayable, thanks for reporting back.

Back