• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RIM BlackBerry Curve 8320 T-Mobile Conversions

sanfrancisco

I have been using Clone DVD Mobile since it first came out. Lately I was using Clone DVD Mobile to convert DVDs to play on my BlackBerry Pearl 8100. Slysoft's programs have always worked very well.

I just bought a Blackberry Curve 8320 [T-Mobile]. As part of my "let's see what works and does not work" procedures I removed my Pearl's 4GB MicroSDHC chip and put it into Curve. The chip contained some movies that I used Clone DVD Mobile to convert into Pearl format.

The movies play perfect on the BB Curve.

One question though. Unlike the Pearl, the Curve has a feature to select playing movies in "full screen." The Pearl did NOT. On the Pearl part of the display was eaten up by the video player interface and controls.

So the Pearl formatted movies do NOT fill the screen on the Curve [even when full screen is selected]. There is a black "frame" all the way around the Curve's display.

Does anyone know if I simply need to select a larger format? Or if Slysoft will be coming out with a Curve format on the menu so that movies will play full screen on the Curve?

I am going to try formatting in a larger size to see if that makes a difference, but assuming it does not, would love seeing an update to take advantage of the Curve's full screen capabilities.:cool:

Thanks

Well, guess I will eat crow and also provide an answer.

I opened CloneDVD Mobile, selected <BlackBerry> and on the submenu selected <8800>.

Converted a DVD.

The video is playing full screen on my Curve 8320.
aniwoot.gif

Back