• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Durrells In Corfu The Complete Fourth Season

RHAce

Trying to back up "The Durrells In Corfu The Complete Fourth Season Disc 1" by using Rip Video Disc to Harddisk but AnyDVD HD 8.5.2.0 it keeps erroring out at 39%. I returned three DVD sets for a new set and exactly the same thing happens each time so I assume it is a copy protection issue. I have attached the logfile. Can you please help? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.2.0_Info_J_The Durrells S4 Disc 1.ziplog
    832.3 KB · Views: 4
This is the summary for the above issue:

Summary for drive J: (AnyDVD HD 8.5.2.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
TSSTCORP CDDVDW SE-208DB TS01
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3965312 sectors (7744 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: The Durrells S4 Disc 1
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1!
Video Standard: NTSC

Using local database!
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Patched DVD volume label!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 18 potential bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

@RHAce You will probably be asked the whole logfile I recommend you create it

Trying to back up "The Durrells In Corfu The Complete Fourth Season Disc 1" by using Rip Video Disc to Harddisk but AnyDVD HD 8.5.2.0 it keeps erroring out at 39%.
The error message would be helpful. As an alternatice, you can post a zipped CloneDVD logfile.

@RHAce You will probably be asked the whole logfile I recommend you create it
The log file is attached to the first message..and here it is again.
The error message would be helpful. As an alternatice, you can post a zipped CloneDVD logfile.

I will create a CloneDVD logfile as well and upload that too.

Attached is the logfile created by CloneDVD2

Attachments

• Log 20210224.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
And a screenshot of the error is attached

Attachments

• Screenshot of error 20210224.png
    Screenshot of error 20210224.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
And just to reiterate, this is a brand new disc (the fourth one) and the drive is only a couple of months old.

Attached is the logfile created by CloneDVD2
Thank you. AnyDVD removes a lot of protection from VTS 1. The remaining titles, which AnyDVD believes are "good", are:
Title 49 = VTS 1 VTSTT 3
Title 50 = VTS 1 VTSTT 4
Title 51 = VTS 1 VTSTT 5
Title 52 = VTS 1 VTSTT 6
Title 53 = VTS 1 VTSTT 7
Title 54 = VTS 1 VTSTT 8

Can you manually check with CloneDVDs title section, which of them look "valid"? You can let the preview player skip thru them. Which of them hit the read error?

Thank you. AnyDVD removes a lot of protection from VTS 1. The remaining titles, which AnyDVD believes are "good", are:
Title 49 = VTS 1 VTSTT 3
Title 50 = VTS 1 VTSTT 4
Title 51 = VTS 1 VTSTT 5
Title 52 = VTS 1 VTSTT 6
Title 53 = VTS 1 VTSTT 7
Title 54 = VTS 1 VTSTT 8

Can you manually check with CloneDVDs title section, which of them look "valid"? You can let the preview player skip thru them. Which of them hit the read error?

It seems that the preview player has a problem with Chapter 49. Near the end of Chapter 49 it generates the read error.

Last edited:
It seems that the preview player has a problem with Chapter 49. Near the end of Chapter 49 it generates the read error.
So, AnyDVD should better skip title 49. To check this theory, you can deselect title 49 in CloneDVD and create a full copy with menus.
Does this work? Does it play correctly? Thank you!

So, AnyDVD should better skip title 49. To check this theory, you can deselect title 49 in CloneDVD and create a full copy with menus.
Does this work? Does it play correctly? Thank you!
Thank you James. that seems to do it. If I omit Title 49, the CloneDVD2 rip works flawlessly. Even the menus and chapters work perfectly.
So how do I get AnyDVD HD to skip Title 49?
Thanks again.

Thank you James. that seems to do it. If I omit Title 49, the CloneDVD2 rip works flawlessly. Even the menus and chapters work perfectly.
So how do I get AnyDVD HD to skip Title 49?
Thanks again.
AnyDVD rips everything on the disc, so you have to use something like CloneDVD2 (which you have) to get rid of that title that was giving you fits.

:)

AnyDVD rips everything on the disc, so you have to use something like CloneDVD2 (which you have) to get rid of that title that was giving you fits.

:)
The whole point of that test was to determine if anydvd should skip that title too :), it can but it'll require any anydvd update to the decryption mechanism.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back