• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Missing ending video or audio with v1.0.9.0 (x64) - Amazon Prime

ripandburn

I did not note any issue with earlier versions of the software but have noted on more than one occasion missing audio or video for some tv episodes generally noted as a difference/mis-match in video and audio track lengths. At first I only experienced this as missing audio (i.e. last 20 seconds missing, or such) but have since also noted the reverse can occur with continuing audio albeit missing video (i.e. last 20 seconds missing, or such).

The example I will give for reference is from Amazon Prime: Season 1, Episode 1 of Stargate SG-1 is missing approximately 38 seconds of video at the end of the file. The sound continues however the video stops on the last encoded frame.

Video:
Source Frame Count: 131712
Source Frame Rate: 23.976024
Source Duration: 01:31:33.4880000

Audio:
Duration: 01:32:11.90

This is not an isolated case. Please investigate as the software cannot be used in current condition. Thanks for your consideration and assistance.

Known issue, yes the software can be used in it's current condition as it's not a widespread issue. Not every title is affected. They're working on it and there have been reports that the 'sync' problem was fixed for them by picking a different audio stream (though the same language). Eg the dolby digital one vs another.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Known issue, yes the software can be used in it's current condition as it's not a widespread issue. Not every title is affected. They're working on it and there have been reports that the 'sync' problem was fixed for them by picking a different audio stream (though the same language). Eg the dolby digital one vs another.

Good to know the issue has been formally recognized.

I have been unable to affect any difference in selecting other audio tracks for those titles for which I did note issue.

This is a big deal for me as I do not plan to corrupt my library with damaged files from incomplete downloads. As such, the software is unusable in its current state. I am hoping for resolution in the near-term.

Prospere is working on it with me (mainly because truncations aren't happening on his end and he needs a willing Guinea pig), things are happening in the background.

That's great news... Thanks!

I have a somewhat similar problem. When downloading titles I've purchased from Amazon, most of the titles are very small file size. Even at 640x480 a 1h40m movie should be significantly larger than 500Mb. I'm running 1.0.9.0 in Trial mode. Some titles have sizes ranging from 4Gb to 9Gb, granted those are usually 1920 x 1280

That's a completely different "problem". You're talking about expecting a certain size based on resolution. This topic is about a downloaded title missing a small portion of the audio/video track.

And I'll have to see if I can dig out the source code for my tool, but I did up a tool that checked main listed duration vs the audio duration vs the video duration and anything over a certain number of seconds it would output the filename. I used it to catch some stuff where something was way off, like only 30 seconds of audio for the whole movie etc. It could maybe be a post check, with warning. Even after fixing the code/issues, it would let people know something is amiss.

If it still does matter to you you can download and decrypt files manually and see if its broken on server or its program side. There is detailed instructions on the net how to do it.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is related but I'll report it here and leave it up to the experts...
Using 1.0.9.0today, I downloaded incomplete versions of Star Trek, The Next Generation S02E17 from AMZ. I tried several times unsuccessfully to DL the complete EP. The incomplete EP files have the video freezing at end but the audio track continues playing.. All other episode DLs play okay. Tried beta 1.0.9.1 and now I get the "Could not load playlist: SSL handshake failed" error. Files attached. Hope that this is helpful. Thank you.

Attachments

• DL Handshake error.jpg
    DL Handshake error.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 8
  • AnyStream_1.0.9.1.astlog
    629.7 KB · Views: 2
Back