• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchasing lifetime Licence

KPJD53

Hi All,

I am new to AnyStream but am a veteran user to AnyDVD and CloneDVD. My question is.... I have two machines at home. A PC and a Laptop. can I use my licence on both or do I have to purchase two lifetime licences?

@KPJD53 I greet you if you need to use both machines AT THE SAME TIME you will need two licenses if you can move the license separately and use it on the other machine

I wouldn't be using both machines at the same time to use AnyStream. I use my PC during the day and laptop during the evening.

Is it possible to move the licence from one machine to another?

I wouldn't be using both machines at the same time to use AnyStream. I use my PC during the day and laptop during the evening.

Is it possible to move the licence from one machine to another?
Licensed are user bound, not machine bound. As you have been said (and is available through forum search) as long as neither pc have the same program active and running at the same time, you can register it just fine with the same license.

Though if you're going to do this often, Redfox / elby would certainly recommend and appreciate getting a 2nd license instead.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Thank you for the replies. I did search the forum before posting but wanted to make sure and to be clear about the rules.

I am probably going to go for the 1 year licence, When I signed up for the trial I forgot to use it but reading the reviews it sounds amazing.

I have purchased a 1 year licence and so far I love it. Keep up the good work and I will purchase a lifetime licence once my year is up.

Back