• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Episode not available on AnyStream

Positions

So is there any way to grab an episode that's not part of a season? because seems the second episode of the netflix afterparty only shows up on my tv. it doesn't show up on my phone or browser. and on my tv it only says 1 episode, when there is actually two. It doesn't show up on AnyStream either, so I think it would be a good implementation to add the ability to download from netflix title id.

So is there any way to grab an episode that's not part of a season? because seems the second episode of the netflix afterparty only shows up on my tv. it doesn't show up on my phone or browser. and on my tv it only says 1 episode, when there is actually two. It doesn't show up on AnyStream either, so I think it would be a good implementation to add the ability to download from netflix title id.

People actually watch that? (mental note: must not judge! :p) Do you mean the cobra kai one? That shows up fine in my AS...

People actually watch that? (mental note: must not judge! :p) Do you mean the cobra kai one? That shows up fine in my AS...
There's a new episode called Bridgerton, only shows up on some devices. Not sure if NF plan to fix it.

That's weird. It still doesn't show on mine. And I know it's available in my country.

If it doesn't show in your phone or browser, it's more likely to be a 'flix issue than AS... Why don't you contact 'flix first to ask them why you can see the episode on the TV but not on the phone or a web browser on a computer?

it's really weird even tho it's available where I am I can't watch it. But when I use US VPN, it shows up in AS as episode 1.

as.jpg

Any logs?
I couldn't get log file before it shut down, so I'll upload the dump file it gave me.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.9.0_Dump_20210128173151.astdmp
    846.1 KB · Views: 1
Back