• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Despite being scanned, some DVDs are not ripped

RenaudM

Hi,

I'm brand new in this forum; I'm very satisfied of AnyDVD; however I've a fews DVD that were rejected, without being ripped.

Before the rip abort, AnyDVD begin to analyse in real time the DVD and publish this message :

"AnyDVD analyse your DVD, wait for a little moment, your DVD will be soon available"

Here's what I'm using :

MyMovies version 5.31 (Build 2)

NIMBIE NB21-BR (Drive is a ASUS BW-16D)

Windows 10 Home Edition version 20H2

AnyDVD 8.5.1

Now, the list of rejected DVD :

1 - Le Livre de la Jungle (The Jungle Book) - 2007

Zone 2 (Pal) - EDV 202

Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Disney)

16:9, 1.75.1

Fast Play function

2 - Sherlock Holmes, Jeux d'Ombres (A Game of Shadows) - 2011

Double Layer DVD

Zone 2 (Pal) - EDV 4 - DIV 4

Warner Bros, Entertainment Inc.

16:9, 1.77.1

3 - Remember Me - 2010

Double Layer DVD - DVD 9

Zone 2 (Pal) - EDV 1607 - DIV 4

Warner Home Vidéo France

1.85, 16:9 COMP 4/3

Maybe there's others informations that I could bring you, but I don't know what tool I must use for that.
Anyone to tell me how I can handle ripping these 3 DVDs ?

Thank you for your support, BR,

Renaud

I'm brand new in this forum; I'm very satisfied of AnyDVD; however I've a fews DVD that were rejected, without being ripped.

Maybe there's others informations that I could bring you, but I don't know what tool I must use for that.
Anyone to tell me how I can handle ripping these 3 DVDs ?
Anytime you are having a problem with a disc, an AnyDVD log for each problematic disc, and whatever error you are receiving is needed to troubleshoot.
Ensure Anydvd is running.
  1. Put the problematic original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
  2. Right click the red fox icon on your system tray (to the lower right).
  3. Select "Create Logfile"
  4. Wait for Anydvd to create a log file. In some circumstances this might take 5 minutes or longer.
  5. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile "Anydvd_Info_<xxxxxxx>.ziplog" (or something similar)
  6. Click "ok". A Windows Explorer will open. You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.ziplog"
  7. Click "Create new topic" on the top or bottom right of a forum section.
  8. Describe the problem
  9. Below the text box you will see 3 buttons. Click the middle one that states "Upload File".
  10. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the RedFox forums)
  11. Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .ziplog file you created.
  12. Wait for the progress indicator in the top right corner to finish. Then click "Close"
  13. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .ziplog file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Relatively old movies on that list there. If you have been around these forums for any amount of time, the most common DVD blooper is that the user forgets to set their region to the drive itself. Setting the region of the drive does not mean you cannot rip imports, it's just a necessity to make things work.

Thank you Krawk, the region is set correctly.
I've made 2 updates : Windows 10 Home edition + MyMovies 5.40. I've set default configuration to AnyDVD. Now there's just one DVD that isn't ripped after analyse.
Here's the logfile create by AnyDVD 8.5.1.0

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.0_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
If there was a disc inserted at the time of creating the logfile. It's not being recognised by the drive. Disable anydvd for a moment. Does windows see that disc now?

Ch3vron, thank you for your suggestion. I disable AnyDVD and my NIMBIE saw the disc; automaticly MyMovies began the ripping. Problem solved :thankyou:

Back