• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream does not seem to work with Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Gao

Resolution support
This video is unavailable to watch on this device . Watch this video on supported devices.

You'll need to provide a lot more info than that. Which side is showing you that message? What are you doing to get that message? Screenshots? Anystream logfile?

Sounds like you may be trying to play it through the AnyStream view of the Amazon site instead of Downloading through the AnyStream Download button

Resolution support
This video is unavailable to watch on this device . Watch this video on supported devices.
Either you are not using it correctly or you may have a hardware issue, either way we cannot help you without a .log file.

Sounds like you may be trying to play it through the AnyStream view of the Amazon site instead of Downloading through the AnyStream Download button
I find this quite misleading ... I do not see anything under Download that would allow me to specify which movie I want to download.

You need to provide more info as I initially asked. Thats not an AnyStream native message.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Resolution support

Are you running the latest version of AS? This sounds like you've got an old version running that didn't remove "play" and "download" buttons from the webpage itself.

I get this message permanently if I want to playback those trailers, but downloading movies always worked flawless, I cant playback them, but I guess this is correct for trailers and for movies too.

BTW: You are using the upper download-Button and not the one on that site?

I get this message permanently if I want to playback those trailers, but downloading movies always worked flawless, I cant playback them, but I guess this is correct for trailers and for movies too.

Highly unlikely, as that message isn't coming from Anystream at all. there's no language string in the program with such wording as OP states them. If you encounter such messages, create your own topic and post a lot more detail. As in what side are you seeing them, what are you doing to trigger them,... If it's on the amazon side, the built-in chromium browser is the one that issues the warning about a missing DRM module.

Some people don't realize that you have to have pay for Amazon Prime and Netflix to use Anystream. Just a suggestion, I am not implying that you dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back