• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trial Keys and Special Offer

it was the 12th of January when i sent a support ticket in and John replayed back.
A word of advice, Debit cards work much better than Credit Cards, you may have to call your bank to make sure the purchase is approved for international purchase.

They might extend it again in light of the current visa issue, they may not. It's up to them to decide. Either way 20% discounts are regular and usually arround major holiday events.
I might be misunderstanding what you are referencing here. They said they would extend the promo until VISA was working in the US. So far VISA has not been allowed the entire time. I keep checking each day and VISA is never listed on the payment page if I select the US.

Redfox is aware and doing its best to rectify the issues. Try BTC.
As some have said in this thread and others that BTC isn't an option. So until then we are stuck waiting. =/

I understood just fine. This isn't a matter of allowing anything. Its a matter of getting the payment provider to have their visa channel up and running properly. Thats something redfox has zero control over.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I might be misunderstanding what you are referencing here. They said they would extend the promo until VISA was working in the US. So far VISA has not been allowed the entire time. I keep checking each day and VISA is never listed on the payment page if I select the US.

As some have said in this thread and others that BTC isn't an option. So until then, we are stuck waiting. =/
BTC is an option, its just an option you choose not to use.

I'm in the US and have been waiting since almost since the inception of RedFox to be able to buy ANOTHER LIFETIME (1st from SlyFox) key for AnyDVD. I check in every so often to see if any progress has been made on accepting credit cards and it's always the same...maybe in another couple of weeks.

I won't, repeat won't, use crypto so what if I were to mail you the money in USD?

So, the owners don't have a PayPal address, and you can't not use an alternative word for the program like "Super Suit Drawer Pro" aka AnyDvd and get a license that way? Where there is a will there is a way, people choose not to do it. :banghead::thankyou:

So, the owners don't have a PayPal address, and you can't not use an alternative word for the program like "Super Suit Drawer Pro" aka AnyDvd and get a license that way? Where there is a will there is a way, people choose not to do it. :banghead::thankyou:

As they have stated many times they cannot use PayPal. PayPal is one of those companies that demands "tolerance" and won't tolerate you if you step out of THEIR norms.

I don't care much for the crypto stuff either and it does take a few more steps but it can be done safely and it is worth the steps. It should not be feared.

I recommend a large outfit like Coinbase, just do your thing and then remove your payment option. With no payment option on your account and if you are not holding any crypto in a wallet you are safe. Most of the issue with crypto in my understanding happens when people get their wallets robbed, well if you are not holding anything then there is nothing to rob.

I am no crypto expert but that's my experience with it. I am sure others might have more wisdom on the situation.

The RedFox folks are worth a few extra steps and that is all it amounts to.

'ppl choose not to'

I'm afraid you're oversimplifying things here.

First of all, PayPal wasn't an option EVER under slysoft either for that very same reason I posted above. Then there's the fact that in order to have a business (or personal) account you need to have a bank account. In order to have a bank account, you need to have a fixed address. (And a few other things) Redfox has neither of those, for a very good reason. Without an address or makes things a lot harder for the MPAA/AACS-LA to come after you. Or would you rather see Redfox go the way slysoft did? Then you (and a ton of other users) would have nothing at all.

And even if they did have a bank account and address, it still wouldn't be an option. Paypal is very quick on the ball to shut accounts down selling in copyright protection circumventing tools.

if you can buy it just do it, dont wait for any discounts, They have great products and you can support it.

Then you would give those that would like nothing more than to shut Redfox down.....a place to go.

Are you so naive to believe that 'they' don't know where to go already? You think crypto protects them but they take MasterCard...

Are you so naive to believe that 'they' don't know where to go already? You think crypto protects them but they take MasterCard...
The PAYMENT processor takes credit card, not redfox themselves. They're not a payment processor. Big important difference.

I'm in the US and have been waiting since almost since the inception of RedFox to be able to buy ANOTHER LIFETIME (1st from SlyFox) key for AnyDVD. I check in every so often to see if any progress has been made on accepting credit cards and it's always the same...maybe in another couple of weeks.

I won't, repeat won't, use crypto so what if I were to mail you the money in USD?

It's not "always the same." The ability comes and goes (nature of the beast). I, too, live in the US and I've purchased a couple of times since the inception of Red Fox (once with a Visa and once with a MasterCard). You should check more often.

In order to have a bank account, you need to have a fixed address. /QUOTE]

There are a ton of businesses that use PO Boxes for payments. Protecting one self is a good thing to be sure, but excessive paranoia can be carried to extremes too.

The PAYMENT processor takes credit card, not redfox themselves. They're not a payment processor. Big important difference.

No, RedFox takes the credit card (in the case of MasterCard) and submits it to the card processor (again MasterCard) to get the funds from the purchaser. The payment processor is whoever put their logo on the card, i.e., MasterCard, Visa, Amex, maybe some others, but that's the big 3.

No, RedFox takes the credit card (in the case of MasterCard) and submits it to the card processor (again MasterCard) to get the funds from the purchaser. The payment processor is whoever put their logo on the card, i.e., MasterCard, Visa, Amex, maybe some others, but that's the big 3.

Are you for real? The brand company of the credit card is NOT the processor.

I really don't know what you are so argumentative about. It is obvious that you don't know as much as you think you know. Quit while you're ahead and just wait for the credit card processing to be fixed....like the rest of us.

Euh no. Redfox only submits the payment details over an encrypted channel to the payment processor, who then actually charges the card according to the specific amount by redfox. Redfox itself doesn't see it touch your details. They only get a message if 'payment succeeded or failed'. That's it.

Whoever puts their logo on the card is called the 'card issuer', which is not the same as the payment processor (the party that actually charges your card)

Back