• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lifetime membership

elliott

I have a lifetime membership. New Computer, how do I reestablish my redfox program. I've downloaded the trial. How do I imput my license number?

Ok, I've established my account again. It took, five reboots of the computer, and it finally shows my forever license. Not sure why it did not work the first time.

Nice. Five reboots in less than 20 minutes. My oldie takes 10 minutes for one reboot :)

Nice. Five reboots in less than 20 minutes. My oldie takes 10 minutes for one reboot :)

There's SSD's nowadays though. Even my old sony vaio VGN-AW11M/H which comes with SATA II btw (yes thats not a typo), and was equipped with a sata based samsung 860 evo (sata III) and originally came with vista is up and running on that in 30 seconds :p. 1 minute at the most.

Back