• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Never ending scrolling if Downloadables are very much

hoetzelproem98

Hello together,

it's a never ending scrolling in the Downloadables list... Downloadables_187.png

It exists Seasons with more than 100 downloadable elements in my case "Downloadables (187)". It's not user friendly the scrolling at each download element again and again to the element 101, next time to 102, 103, 104 and so on. It is very time consuming each time to scroll so much deep at the downloadable elements.
And when entering the site I see for at least 30 seconds no information what happens in background. After nearly 30-40 seconds suddenly the "Downloadables (187)" is displayed. Not nice not to know what happens during the waiting (or if even happens something).

Suggestion for improvement: As long I am on the same site with the same downloadables this list opens each time at the same position as the last time left.

Thank you here for creating this fine product,
Hoetzel

exactly what it "under consideration", it's being considered if it's doable for implementation and if it's doable, IF they want to implement it. You're not the only one one to ask for it. If you'll read the top of that post, you'll see the (B) tag means that particular improvement has been suggested during the beta testing phase. Where the software was only available to a limited amount of tester. It is in fact an "old" suggestion.

Back