• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

why am i getting a licence retreival failed error ?

sierra117

i bought this software, started up, followed instructions in the license email.

checked in the about section and my name and license info are correct.

upon trying to start something to download, i get this error:

Screenshot 2021-01-21 200022.png

does anyone have some ideas or know how to fix this ?
at this point it seems like the software wont work, and i have tried also using an older version of Anystream (1.0.8...) without success.

sent over a few emails. the 2nd has an updated log file.
thanks for helping

Make sure you do not exceed the number of allowed devices (as specified in your Netflix package) connected to Netflix simultaneously. Take into account - AnyStream is considered to be one of those devices.

thanks for informing on that, i appreciate the quick response and help.

i'll keep tabs on the active devices using the account to ensure no issues when i use Anystream.

thanks again

while on the topic of Anystream, not sure if it's a redflag to dl more than 1 stream at a time or even if it's possible.

what impact is there to dl a particular piece of content at a faster rate than the recommended 1x ?

Back