• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile Ends after folder selection

reiddg

I have a new laptop, Dell XPS 9310, running Windows 10 build 19041. I am running CloneDVD Mobile 1.9.5.0 & AnyDVD 8.5.0.0 - this is the first time I'm using any RedFox product on this laptop.

I have a large selection of movies on disk that I have created over the years using CloneDVD2 (DVD files). I am now attempting to create copies of a few movies to place on my Kindle. The first two copies worked fine. When I attempt a third movie, as soon as I select the movie in the title configuration screen, regardless if I select the movie folder or its video_ts subfolder, CloneDVD Mobile immediately ends with no error supplied. I've attempted it on a number of movies with the same result. I went back to both movies that I had just copied successfully and attempted a copy again and this time, the app ended as soon as I selected the movie folder.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Dennis

I am having the same issue with any dvd that I try. My guess is that a windows update broke something since it worked reliably in the past.

is there any way to create a log file to help debug the problem?

I also am having an issue. I have a laptop with an external DVD drive. I can play DVDs from that drive. The OS is Windows 10 OS build 19041.804. I am running the latest version of AnyDVD (8.5.1.0) and CloneDVD Mobile (1.9.5.0).

As soon as I select the DVD drive, the DVD mobile application crashes. I have tried uninstalling version 1.9.5.0 and installing 1.8.0.2, but getting the same issue.

Please help.

I’m still having the crash on every dvd and have had to move to the “blue monkey” for dvd rips.

While I have no proof, my guess is that a windows update conflicted with something since my setup worked for a long time and a version downgrade of CloneDvd Mobile crashes the same way. Hopefully, a new CloneDvd mobile release will fix the situation soon.

I have had this issue many times over the past few years and even posted here about it when I first encountered it. The suggestion I got which finally worked, was to look through the Task Manager and stop the service called "Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service". As soon as I ended that process, I could get past the folder selection and it processed perfectly. Also, whatever this service really does, it doesn't stop me from using my touchscreen or touch keyboard. I hope this helps others that might be having this issue.

whatever this service really does, it doesn't stop me from using my touchscreen or touch keyboard.
TabTip.exe, the process known as Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel or Tablet PC Input Panel Accessory is an important part of Windows, but often causes problems.

Supposedly it can be disabled so the service doesn't start with Windows, is supposed to be activated by a user, but the service is "always on" in my 3 Win10 boxes.

I've never had to deactivate the service, never had a problem that I could trace back to it running.

Back